Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Especially Barnes and Redick, they are assholes, go back to San Diego and lose 60 games next year tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
I agree. Cincinnati gets the Reds, but Columbus can't have nice things, apparently

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
They're going to Seattle in 1-2 years, everyone loving knows this rear end in a top hat

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
How about Craig Overton in the Somerset versus Nottingham test match eh? He did have a bit of a wobble, but to get a whopping 55 off 31 balls (including 11 boundaries) to give Somerset 312 all out, I don't think they could have wished for a better first day. It's certainly a turn of events from Nottingham's seven wicket victory against them in Taunton last June!

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Doug Overton hasn't played in years, what are you on about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012

Idiot Kicker posted:

Doug Overton hasn't played in years, what are you on about?

The fight back at Trent Bridge, Craig Overton and Jim Allenby both bagged a half century despite losing two early wickets.

• Locked thread