Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Blue Train posted:

I heard that you have to manually dilate it with a prescription dildo so that the wound does not heal shut also

trannies pls answer these burning questions

it is basically an open wound. so yeah.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

NakedWithCandy posted:

it is basically an open wound. so yeah.

does it hurt ?

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

does it hurt ?

sometimes

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
starting to get the impression that a transgina is a more expensive worse smelling fleshlight that will complain when you dont text it back

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

starting to get the impression that a transgina is a more expensive worse smelling fleshlight that will complain when you dont text it back

P much

butt implants
Oct 16, 2004

i'm gay

Fetus Tree posted:

sounds like something cool and good

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
honestly my biggest takeaway from this thread is that i need to be less lazy bc i never did go get the OJ so i could make some orangina

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Fetus Tree posted:

thinking about it it would end up being like loving a wound too, there's no musculature or anything too grab you like kegels. sounds like a poor risk reward ratio to me

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Blue Train posted:

thinking about it it would end up being like loving a wound too, there's no musculature or anything too grab you like kegels. sounds like a poor risk reward ratio to me

id assume theyd just repurpose the other muscles that males have already that control balls and whatnot

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

wait I am supposed to be able to control my balls? them shits is like a wild animal down there

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
What is the point of replacing your genitals when you're just gonna get hosed in your rear end anyway :confused:

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Oberleutnant posted:

all i know is my regular dick smells like sweaty cheese even without being inside out i dont think a transpussy would smell nice tbh

if theres one thing retail jobs have taught me its that females are somehow even less hygienic than males

Blue Train posted:

wait I am supposed to be able to control my balls? them shits is like a wild animal down there

yeah u can make them dance up and down like pecs

Giblet Plus!
Sep 14, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k53TsIHy5uw

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

A Stupid Baby posted:

yeah u can make them dance up and down like pecs

going to the gym thx

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Windows 98 posted:

What is the point of replacing your genitals when you're just gonna get hosed in your rear end anyway :confused:

If I were a translady I'd just keep the dick because having a dick is pretty awesome. Then I could look in the mirror and admire the woman I am, then still be able to jack off and scratch my balls.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Fetus Tree posted:

prescription dildo lol

Mods. Name change. Please.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

do you have to apply disinfectant to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
honestly im sorry i made this thread its gross and offensive

• Locked thread