Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

SmokaDustbowl posted:

holy poo poo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9RjP5vM9wM

thathonkey posted:

what up closed caption buddies :respek:

thought id hate them but you get used to them really quickly and it really doesnt detract from viewing at all
Daredevil has audio captions for the blind. It's basically the TV show converted into an audio book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

thathonkey posted:

yeah you could do a lot worse than x-files. there's a lot of good episodes at least.

This.

although stop watching when the t-1000 shows up. You're welcome

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

VendaGoat posted:

This.

although stop watching when the t-1000 shows up. You're welcome

Eh, I liked him.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Light Gun Man posted:

Eh, I liked him.

TBF he wasn't what ended that show. The writers in season 9 were the reason.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Derek, i find it colossally loving dumb

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Tender Bender posted:

This is when she gets upset, not in the way you expected and were prepared to deal with, but in an entirely new and exciting way.

:shrug: work on opening communication?

* whats a good shrug emote

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Ocean Book posted:

:shrug: work on opening communication?

* whats a good shrug emote

:shrug:

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
:shrug:
thanks

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Oh I thought of one from high school. Invader Zim.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
my girlfriend watches a lot of bad poo poo on netflix et al so here are some real ones -

* bojack horseman
* ru paul's drag race
* dunno the name of this but it's like a reality show where really fat people whose fatness is a genuine health risk get an operation paid for that makes them skinnier. it combines two of my biggest phobias though: obesity and surgery
* dog whisperer or whatever the show with that cesar milan guy is called. there's a similar one for cats with an even more embarassing host i think it's called hell cat or something along those lines.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

xfile is like the greatest tv show ever, shameful that a goon hasn't watched it imo.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Idk I'm a virgoon

Lmbo just kidding I have sex a lot

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
It's the combination of Grey's Anatomy and Vampire Diaries back to back on Hulu.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Fluo posted:

Derek, i find it colossally loving dumb

Whats it like to be dead inside

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

thathonkey posted:

my girlfriend watches a lot of bad poo poo on netflix et al so here are some real ones -

* bojack horseman
* ru paul's drag race
* dunno the name of this but it's like a reality show where really fat people whose fatness is a genuine health risk get an operation paid for that makes them skinnier. it combines two of my biggest phobias though: obesity and surgery
* dog whisperer or whatever the show with that cesar milan guy is called. there's a similar one for cats with an even more embarassing host i think it's called hell cat or something along those lines.

bojack horseman was good

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

thathonkey posted:

* bojack horseman
* ru paul's drag race

actually my cat from hell is an awesome show where a weird musician/cat lover makes lovely people do humiliating things until they stop being lovely pet owners

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
My ex watched poo poo like Hemlock Grove and Weeds while getting high, forgetting half of it and watching it again.

My now wife to be makes me watch sons of anarchy, breaking bad and Vikings. I'm pretty sure this is an improvement.

She can't watch the walking dead though, stupid vegetarians.

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

opus111 posted:

I've seen every single episode of supernatural against my will, ama.

Supernatural, Hemlock Grove, and Once are my top three worst picks in this category. You're guaranteed to produce a top-grossing ladies show if you toss story and dialogue in favor of meaningful and emotional glances between characters.

They're all soaps. :barf:

Ragnar Gunvald
May 13, 2015

Cool and good.
I heard supernatural was pgood.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

you irl posted:

actually my cat from hell is an awesome show where a weird musician/cat lover makes lovely people do humiliating things until they stop being lovely pet owners

Oh word? Honestly havent watched a full episode just bits an pieces but the host, whose name is "jackson galaxy", carried a guitar case to the pet owners' homes... What's in the case? Does he keep cat stuff in the case? Why?

PS. Bojack horseman was not good sorry

Xenoith
Aug 30, 2011

by Ralp

the great deceiver posted:

why is this not a real thing...WHY

yeah I bet all the jews in hollywood are jumping to make a hitler comedy

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

it is if you're lucky enough to touch a boob

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

thathonkey posted:

Oh word? Honestly havent watched a full episode just bits an pieces but the host, whose name is "jackson galaxy", carried a guitar case to the pet owners' homes... What's in the case? Does he keep cat stuff in the case? Why?

PS. Bojack horseman was not good sorry

its basically the dog whisperer but he's a cat whisperer. like the dog whisperer 99% of the time it's the owners fault, not the animal's. sometimes he makes the owners wear cat suits or sing to their cat, one time he locked a dude in jail to show him how his cat felt, it actually has a lot of good pet info, like how to introduce two cats without them being mortal enemies, btw im a massive human being and a cat lover so this may color my perception of the show

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Ragnar Gunvald posted:

its extremely bad but internet people have convinced themselves that its got depth. its teen heart throb homoerotic x files.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

opus111 posted:

its extremely bad but internet people have convinced themselves that its got depth. its teen heart throb homoerotic x files.

Is this true because my dad is always trying to get me to watch it lol

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Vhak lord of hate posted:

Why would I want to watch sports i can go outside and throw a football guhhhhGGUHHHH

this unironically. Go outside and play sport you fat, oxygen-wasting sack of poo poo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

you irl posted:

its basically the dog whisperer but he's a cat whisperer. like the dog whisperer 99% of the time it's the owners fault, not the animal's. sometimes he makes the owners wear cat suits or sing to their cat, one time he locked a dude in jail to show him how his cat felt, it actually has a lot of good pet info, like how to introduce two cats without them being mortal enemies, btw im a massive human being and a cat lover so this may color my perception of the show

yeah i will admit to having picked up a few pet tips from these shows but i still dont like "watching" them second-hand

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Jackson Galaxy, the cat daddy, is an amazing man and he looks like a David Cross character.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bojack Horseman was lame as poo poo.

My gf watches only the choicest Netflix shows because she's a classy rear end ho.

She watches all that Kardashian crap on TV though :qq:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Xenoith posted:

yeah I bet all the jews in hollywood are jumping to make a hitler comedy

Have you heard of Hogans Heroes?

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogan%27s_Heroes

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Tender Bender posted:

Jackson Galaxy, the cat daddy, is an amazing man and he looks like a David Cross character.

wanna meet that dad

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

ive got the unrated cut and im not talking about colonel klink's foreskin

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Is this true because my dad is always trying to get me to watch it lol

haha your dad wants to see some homo incest go down.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Whats it like to be dead inside

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Lmbo so many wrong choices itt

Dance Moms. Ghost Whisperer. Pretty Little Liars. Gossip Girl.

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots
my girlfriend used to watch supernatural pretty regularly. it's pretty alright if you just focus on the monsters or whatever, and ignore the blue steel faces and the fact that the brothers both have dog penises and gently caress each other like seriously all the time.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

the brothers don't have dog penises, they have death penises.

seriously every time one of them bangs a chick she dies eventually, it owns

i just cannot hate a show which features serious monster hunters fighting fairies, or suicidal giant teddy bears. that show jumped the shark and decided it should just keep jumping bigger, stupider sharks with lasers and poo poo

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

death .cab for qt posted:

the brothers don't have dog penises, they have death penises.

seriously every time one of them bangs a chick she dies eventually, it owns

i just cannot hate a show which features serious monster hunters fighting fairies, or suicidal giant teddy bears. that show jumped the shark and decided it should just keep jumping bigger, stupider sharks with lasers and poo poo

They had an entire villain that they only made dick jokes about.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
my girlfriend watches intervention all the time and I have this thing about needles so yeah I could live without that. but they had this one guy the other week who was addicted to spice. what the gently caress kind of moron gets addicted to Spice? anyway, peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

computer parts posted:

They had an entire villain that they only made dick jokes about.

season 7 is great because of that alone. It spends 22 episodes dragging out one long dick joke for everybody and doesn't even try to apologize for it.

seasons 1 through 5 can suck it, barring the episodes with ""the trickster""

• Locked thread