Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have the biggest hat collection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Stupid

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
so they just put this random pretentious artsy mysterious poo poo everywhere and expect you to figure everything out on your own? A manual or even SOME kind of instruction would be nice. All the faqs and guys online will charge you money and SUCK SO BAD. And another thing in the co-op you CANT TURN OFF Friendly FIRE !!! WTFFFFF why did they make this?! It's just asking to be overrun by trolls and cheaters. The story sucks, there is no cheat codes , no permanent save system and at the same time permadeath PvP.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
too much in-game advertising.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

My character won't stop masterbating

0/10 would not play again

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Pretty good game as long as you roll a character in the right region. If you start in Africa tho you might as well just quit

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

loving randomized character creation left me with 640x480 resolution for 13 years on my 23" screen until i could afford the cataract surgery dlc, also stuck a permanent penalty to social experience gain from encounters. the resolution is 1920x1080 now but there are still really annoying glitches that lock me out of content and according to the dev mediators i talked with it's actually going to get worse over time and can't be fixed until the retina surgery dlc is released as part of the brain surgery expansion. complete and utter bullshit balance

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 01:41 on May 18, 2015

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

74 out of 100

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
too many microtransactions

no "official" story, entirely player driven

nice game engine

player respawn is broken

lack of dev response

grinding is too long and tedious

some starting areas seem overtly difficult with no pay off

10/10 -ign

old-timey newspaper gal
Feb 23, 2005
My character is gay and there is no option to change this.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I HATE IT BECAUSE I HAVE TO PLAY IT

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
can't seem to reduce the crotch bulge size slider on my character customize screen, anyone else get this bug?

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
95% of this just isn't any fun to play. I see what they were going for, but it somehow manages to be tedious and stressful at the same time for the majority of the gameplay loop. There's a few bright spots here and there where you can see something enjoyable underneath it all, but that just makes the rest of it more frustrating. You'll quickly wonder why you're bothering at all, especially since the systems actually get less rewarding the deeper you go.

Also almost all of the NPCs are terribly acted, poorly conceived trash.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

a monotonous grindfest and I can't be the only one who thinks the protagonist repeatedly making GBS threads his pants is no longer funny

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
I can't platform for poo poo and there's only one vehicle available, also the npc's keep ignoring me. This game is diarrhea dick farts. What a shitload of gently caress.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Drunk Nerds posted:

Unskippable tutorial takes up over 20% of total maximum possible gameplay

Oh it's skippable but the game punishes you for it. The game's devs must be sadistic.

Also wtf achievements can be lost? Really sadistic bastards.

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
great community sometimes, not enough mods keeping trolls out, last guild leader who tried ragequit'd in a bunker, 14/88

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
No pacifist mode possible unless you spawn in a few select areas.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I don't understand why the reputation bar increases with gold pick ups.

nextlevelstart
Feb 26, 2015
I'm gonna wait for the sequel

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
The game makes you spend years of time reading and testing you in in-game lore as part of the tutorial. Also the game only allows you to play for 24 hours max before forcing you to stop for several hours.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Also the romance system is bullshit hard. Some people cheat to get straight to the good stuff but the admins usually ban them for long periods.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

bloodsacrifice posted:

The game makes you spend years of time reading and testing you in in-game lore as part of the tutorial. Also the game only allows you to play for 24 hours max before forcing you to stop for several hours.

only unless you use the cheat drugs

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I keep running into a game breaking bug where the main character is useless and stops responding and curls down inot bed like abig gay baby and overwrites the save with a shittier version of themselves the next day.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Meowbot posted:

I keep running into a game breaking bug where the main character is useless and stops responding and curls down inot bed like abig gay baby and overwrites the save with a shittier version of themselves the next day.

The Brain AIDS mechanic loving sucks and I have no idea why the devs thought it was a good idea. It ruins immersion.

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
reroll character until you are placed in the 1% then just cruise :smug:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
fairly fun but no pussy shots 3/10

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
after years of banalities with paper thin rewards im beginning to doubt if the developer of this game even exists

and yet i still blame the devs instead of myself when the avatar of the woman i once loved is no longer

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
excellent graphics marred by atrocious gameplay

too much grind, some classes are very unbalanced

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
The spiders set off my arachnophobia.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Glad I got it as a gift. Not worth spending the money on, but worth a play if you get a chance to play for free. C-

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
it's pay to play and very easy if you're born rich

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

General Tofu posted:

I've been at this for 30 years and I still haven't hit a single save point. If I screw up I am SO hosed

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

nextlevelstart posted:

I'm gonna wait for the sequel

sorry there is no sequel and the game developer likely doesn't exist

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

A misanthrope posted:

It's hard to believe it's all procedurally generated

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I think this thing is bugged. Every time I make it to the end of the week and the combat sections are over, it just resets to "Monday" again after a brief pause.

loving early access bullshit

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

mind the walrus posted:

It's hard to believe it's all procedurally generated

Look at this scrub running the Spore Engine.

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
How can any developer in the year 2015 release a game which only has one save slot?? And what kind of terrible game design decision is it to auto-save all the time? If you screw yourself over there is no way to reload from an earlier save :negative:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

A misanthrope posted:

no you see the sequel starts 20 - 30 years into the game, the game's goal changes to making the sequel the best it can possibly be, and the sequel still doesn't take precedence over the original for another 30 - 50 years after that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
Where can I download a nude code for the female NPCs

• Locked thread