Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Backno
Dec 1, 2007

Goff Boyz iz da rudest Boyz

SKA SUCKS
I am in again. The semester is over and I didn't fail out of school so the wife has decided to hold off on murdering me in my sleep for at least another year.

Jabro I will be getting the things for the plaque done this week and next week so it should be in the mail June 1st or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS

Ninek11 posted:

With regards to contract extensions - did I miss something? Previously we've had the choice of awarding 5/3/1 year extensions, haven't we?

That was for players that you grabbed in the free agent draft. The random players you grabbed off of waivers have always been 2 years.

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

We have multiple commissioners?

3 of us actually. Helps keeps things going when one of us has life happen. In general we default to Alucard though.

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
In reality we just abuse our power all the time. Originally I was just going to steal everyone's entry fees but Alucard figured it out. I offered half the take if he didn't share the comprising photos he took (how was I to know she was really a he).

Andio, I have no idea where the hell he came from. I think Alucard keeps him around for the witty banter and the terrible trades Andio offers.

Backno fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jun 27, 2015

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS

jabro posted:

You stole my drat trophy.

No idea what you are talking about

I am trying to get something cool to go with the trophy, but haven't been able to get it all together

Backno fucked around with this message at 11:17 on Jun 27, 2015

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
Franchise PFM

Extend Dan "Boom" Herron, Eagle Def

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS

Alucard posted:

Apologies for dropping the ball. Life, uh, found a way. I'll send the 1.2 email and start the clock on pick 1.2 when it's okayed by 1 more commish.

I am good with it. Pick away VCU

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
At work atm. But trade looks good

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
Trade looks fine to me.

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
:siren: Tevin Coleman, RB, Falcons :siren:

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
:siren: Javorius “Buck” Allen – Ravens :siren:

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
:siren: Kenny Bell - WR - TB :siren:

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
I have vacation coming next week. It will be in the mail after that.

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS
5 - Carter, Cooper
3 - Floyd, Witten
1 - Ballard, Dawson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Backno
Dec 1, 2007

SKA SUCKS

Alucard posted:

I accept. Backno and whoever the he'll we designated as the new co-commish in lieu of Andio, your take?

Looks good to me.

• Locked thread