Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This is just for fun - try to remember the last time you were happy and post about it here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This morning.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I'm lol'ing right now lmao

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I cant stop laughing, Ernie

please send helppp

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Yah, This morning. I woke up and had some :coffee:

Ate some Cashews, Almonds and dried Strawberries and got to work in my backyard. It was strenuous but relaxing.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I eat really fast so I was happy during dinner before the realization I ate too much. Ugh

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Kuato posted:

I eat really fast so I was happy during dinner before the realization I ate too much. Ugh

drat

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
When the Clippers lost earlier today.

Pretty excited to watch GoT in a few. Not sure if I'll be happy with the result or not. It's been a mixed bag lately.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
whats happy

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Its when you feel good

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I am only happy when i am stuffing my face with food, right now i am eating oreos.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I was about 30 chargers deep into a nitrous oxide binge

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Had a pretty nice and relaxing day today. Thanks for asking OP.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lordoftheT posted:

Had a pretty nice and relaxing day today. Thanks for asking OP.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I was happy this morning and now I'm happy in the evening. Most of the middle of the day I was sad.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

a dog from hell posted:

I was happy this morning and now I'm happy in the evening. Most of the middle of the day I was sad.

I'm glad things are looking up for you.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

i cant remember

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Are there any hot girls in GBS

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Watching one of my Japanese animes.

In 2003.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mind the walrus posted:

In 2003.

Which anime was it

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
the last time i was thinking about my dreams right before i remembered how much money id need to do themm

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

When I found my dog this morning. :)

mind the walrus posted:

In 2003.

Oh poo poo that's a good one too!

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

im always happy but it comes from a pill so i dont know if that counts

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
You guys ever go in the evening and just look at sunsets and smell the summer air? You guys should go on a jog, it always makes me feel better

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

I.N.R.I posted:

Are there any hot girls in GBS

Paging PsyopMonkey

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Pretty happy right now

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Or you could just make peace with the fact no one likes you and be super thrilled whenever anyone gives you the time of day.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
That would be today, when me and my gf walked my dog around the neighborhood. It was a nice day after all that rain last night! :)

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I went to work and played with kittens and guinea pigs then I came home with a new fetch ball for my dog and we played a bunch of fetch while I drank a beer. Dog is happy and I am happy. So the last time I felt happy was all loving day today.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
Posting in this thread made me happy as well, remembering another happy time from today!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

That would be today, when me and my gf walked my dog around the neighborhood. It was a nice day after all that rain last night! :)

This sounds really nice.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

VendaGoat posted:

This sounds really nice.

It really was, because it was overcast most of the morning, by the time we got out of bed (around 2pm) and had lunch, the temp/humidity was perfect.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
Playing Minecraft with my son baked as gently caress until The Bitch came to pick him up

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
I'm happy right now.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

Which anime was it

FLCL

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
I made crepes topped with raspberries and whipped cream, rolled them up and called them french tacos. I wasn't happy though, not until I decided to rename them freedom tacos, then I was happy and proud, berry berry proud.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

It really was, because it was overcast most of the morning, by the time we got out of bed (around 2pm) and had lunch, the temp/humidity was perfect.

This is a good day. :)

Bowlcutbarricade
Dec 27, 2014

Thingyman posted:

im always happy but it comes from a pill so i dont know if that counts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
AUGUST 17, 2013. TRUE FACT.

• Locked thread