Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
It's not always women. Sometimes it's a dude, or a fuckboi, or a grander, or if i'm feeling weird I'll splash out a little extra for a three-gel showing at the naughty mart. Ladysex has a lot of untowards side effects, like Bone Theft, or occasional de-skinning of the entire frottal sheath. Damaging the frottal sheath (AKA "the frot" "the f-zone" "frottown") can cause immediate sepsis and death of the entire reproductive orb.

just not worth it imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
does incel count as cis male because you're asking GBS here LOL

SniperFox
Mar 19, 2015
Careful. She may have vagina dentata and a chip on her shoulder.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

It's not always women. Sometimes it's a dude, or a fuckboi, or a grander, or if i'm feeling weird I'll splash out a little extra for a three-gel showing at the naughty mart. Ladysex has a lot of untowards side effects, like Bone Theft, or occasional de-skinning of the entire frottal sheath. Damaging the frottal sheath (AKA "the frot" "the f-zone" "frottown") can cause immediate sepsis and death of the entire reproductive orb.

just not worth it imho

is this what aliens think when they watch cinemax late at night

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

VendaGoat posted:

When you get an erection, do you attempt to find the nearest willing woman to place it into?
If not, do you feel remorse?

I'm honestly trying to piece together what it means to be a CIS gender male in TYOOL 2015.

From some sources I should be drinking Wild Turkey and screwing anything I can fit my dick into. Including electrical sockets!

Help!

I sit around and wish I had a willing woman, mostly. Well, that and read 30 chapters of Sonic the Hedgehog erotica.

:goonsay:

• Locked thread