Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
post a pic of ur own gravity bong itt

heres mine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get me HQ!
Jul 28, 2010

Aziz... spark that shit nigga
does anybody really "own" a gravity bong, dont you just kind of make one whenever the need comes up

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I own a bong bong b/c why would i use that thing instead

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

what kind of bugs bunny poo poo is this?

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
from the lack of gross residue on the insides of that soda bottle, it looks like you didn't own a gravity bong yourself until 10 minutes ago

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

the modern male

Coldstone Cream-my-pants
Jun 21, 2007

MOOBS! posted:

the modern male

not a gravity bong

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

The Royal Scrub posted:

not a gravity bong

i said modern male you fratboy

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

thunderchief posted:

does anybody really "own" a gravity bong, dont you just kind of make one whenever the need comes up

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I remember a having one of these at a friend's garage back in high school. We used a 5 gallon bucket of water and an empty gallon milk jug. We kept reusing it for so long and thinking back on it that was so disgusting. Who knows how often we even bothered changing the water. I'm pretty sure we just kept topping it off after losing some to evaporation.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

thunderchief posted:

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

I remember a having one of these at a friend's garage back in high school. We used a 5 gallon bucket of water and an empty gallon milk jug. We kept reusing it for so long and thinking back on it that was so disgusting. Who knows how often we even bothered changing the water. I'm pretty sure we just kept topping it off after losing some to evaporation.

you bred thousands of mosquitoes hungry for stoner blood :grin:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

thunderchief posted:

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

nah, but i have an unused fishtank and a ratchet set and theres probably a jug somewhere around here

salt shakeup
Jun 27, 2004

'orrible fucking nights

thunderchief posted:

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
Gravity is only a theory, teach the controversy.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

flat earth bong

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

Digital Fingers posted:

flat earth bong

Mods change my name to this

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

Digital Fingers posted:

flat earth bong

There are numerous other flaws. For example, astronomers, who seem to have a fetish for gravity, tell us that the moon rotates on its axis but at the same time it always presents the same face to the earth. This is patently absurd. Moreover, if gravity were working on the early earth, then earth would have been bombarded out of existence by falling asteroids, meteors, comets, and other space junk. Furthermore, gravity theory suggests that the planets have been moving in orderly orbits for millions and millions of years, which wholly contradicts the Second Law of Thermodynamics. Since everything in the Universe tends to disorder according to the Second Law, orderly orbits are impossible. This cannot be resolved by pointing to the huge outpouring of energy from the sun. In fact, it is known that the flux of photons from the sun and the "solar wind" actually tends to push earth away.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
smoke the bucket

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

noice

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

the first thing i smoked weed out of was a gravity bong me and my friend made out of a plastic water bottle and a ratchet socket. gravity bongs are cool.

just make sure to clean that poo poo

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
not anymore

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
*gravity pipe

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

nobody can own a gravity bong because it's a lifestyle not just a bong

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

dont go chasing waterbongs

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

Good thing the water doesn't do anything but provide a vacuum. Doesn't even filter the smoke like a regular bong so what does it matter?

thunderchief posted:

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

the superior form is the one with no bucket of water and only a small hole at the bottom of the otherwise intact bottle to let water escape.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

subhuman filth posted:

the superior form is the one with no bucket of water and only a small hole at the bottom of the otherwise intact bottle to let water escape.

Except you then have to refill the container with water every hit. Gonna take me half an hour to get high? No thanks think I'll stick to my wet cigarettes thank you very much

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Except you then have to refill the container with water every hit. Gonna take me half an hour to get high? No thanks think I'll stick to my wet cigarettes thank you very much

nah man you torch the entire bowl as the water drains out, then you have a sealed container full of smoke that you can use like a volcano bag

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I use a socket and I "seal" it with soap sometimes lol. I really should just make a permanent cap

and gravity bongs are quite a bit more convienent than waterfalls however waterfalls are great out in the "wild"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
waterfalls are great too

there's always that chucklefuck that lifts the gravity bong too high and breaks the vacuum and goes "what happened :downs:" when all the smoke floods out

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

waterfalls are great too

there's always that chucklefuck that lifts the gravity bong too high and breaks the vacuum and goes "what happened :downs:" when all the smoke floods out

yeah or takes the cap off and doesnt get the concept of if you let it fall even an inch all this smokes pours out then they panic and go down to take the hit and push it down further in the process

lol s all aroudn though

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I used one of those glass Sobe bottles for a waterfall, they have a little notch at the bottom you can stick a screwdriver into and hit sharply and it'll poke a perfect hole.

One of my friends who smokes cigarettes but RARELY weed (at the time) milked the thing like crazy, took it all in one hit (which I wasn't able to do at the time and I smoked a lot), then went 'was I not supposed to do that?' when we all looked at her like :stare:

Then she sat down in front of the TV on the ground and fell over and passed out.

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

when i was younger i had one or these accordian bong things that was basically a waterfall minus the water.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Necros posted:

when i was younger i had one or these accordian bong things that was basically a waterfall minus the water.

we used to make these things by just making a normal gravity bong and then taping a bag over the bottom of the bottle

did a lot of weeding that way in my friend's parents' attic

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

gggiiimmmppp posted:

we used to make these things by just making a normal gravity bong and then taping a bag over the bottom of the bottle

did a lot of weeding that way in my friend's parents' attic

haha. yeah that triggered some memories. seemed to work best with a liter aquafina bottle and a subway sandwich bag.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
definitely had a 2 L with the bottom cut out and a plastic bag duct taped to the bottom to provide suction when I was in HS

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Moridin920 posted:

Good thing the water doesn't do anything but provide a vacuum. Doesn't even filter the smoke like a regular bong so what does it matter?

actually the vacuum pressure pulls water vapor into the chamber and cools the smoke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

whoops look like I was wrong I used a waterfall bong, not a gravity bong first time i smoked

• Locked thread