Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I think Texas is tired of Florida stealing all its headlines.

Although I doubt that Florida could have something like this. If this was Florida, it would be a bunch of old fat people at an Olive Garden in scooters, who accidentally blew off their waitresses face with their open carry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

The Taint Reaper posted:

meh I still think the muslims getting their asses shot over a bunch of cartoons was better.

Agree. But this is cool too. It's like a modern day shootout at the O.K. Corral.

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
i'm at a loss to come up with a way in which these obnoxious unnecessarily loud motor bikes and the fat idiots who ride them improve the world

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Frog Act posted:

white culture...smh

Savages. Thugs.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

bewbies posted:

i'm at a loss to come up with a way in which these obnoxious unnecessarily loud motor bikes and the fat idiots who ride them improve the world

what are you a 90 year old woman

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Does it tickle when your Body Thetans flap their wings, eh Beatrice?

The Taint Reaper posted:

1%er in this case means the 1% of bikers who are criminals/commit gang related crime.
Yeah. For some serioustalk, the sad thing is that these criminal gangs are leaning pretty heavily on regular Harley motorcycle clubs to make them affiliate with them. So in addition to the white supremacist meth gang demographic, and the other skin color meth gang demographic, there is a slight sprinkling of Harley riding dentists and lawyers who get involved in this. Of course some of them get involved willingly because they want to rub shoulders with tough guys and have access to meth and underage girls - but it's not fun times when the local Oulaws or Hells Angels show up to your motorcycle club and start telling you what to do because nice place you've got here and a shame if something were to happen to it.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I wish there was video

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry
Thank god everyone was armed ensuring that there was no violence as everyone respected everyone else was carrying a gun. This could have been an awful bloodbath if everyone wasn't armed.

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Most of these people are already disqualified from having a gun, and carrying illegally, so it's not really a good gun control case.

Darth123123 posted:

I wish there was video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtVvYaR8u0w

Vir fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 18, 2015

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
high speed chase in progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QZJxVKzNmQ

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
huh. bikers have managed to kill as many american civilians as terrorists in the last 10 years. when do we nuke Sturgis

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kitchner posted:

Thank god everyone was armed ensuring that there was no violence as everyone respected everyone else was carrying a gun. This could have been an awful bloodbath if everyone wasn't armed.

The police shut it down with "military grade" equipment.

a few of the bikers had full auto machine guns which are doubly illegal because these guys can't own guns since they're criminals.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Anti gun idiots: :smug:
Pro gun smartiepants: :allears:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tezzor posted:

huh. bikers have managed to kill as many american civilians as terrorists in the last 10 years. when do we nuke Sturgis

yrsh bc they crash their bikes into trees and fire hydrants and kill themselves

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Anti gun idiots: :smug:
Pro gun smartiepants: :allears:

you forgot most of us in the middle again: :ughh:

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

The Taint Reaper posted:

a few of the bikers had full auto machine guns which are doubly illegal because these guys can't own guns since they're criminals.

but i thought the reason full auto machineguns were used in so few crimes was because they are useless for crimes! wtf.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tezzor posted:

but i thought the reason full auto machineguns were used in so few crimes was because they are useless for crimes! wtf.

full auto is great if you intend on mowing down a shitload of people

like say a rival gang for instance.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
:gas: :gas: :gas:

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
I assume this went down something like the movie Wild Hogs starring Tim Allen.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

fyodor posted:

hey look at these dentists

what gay bar was this taken outside of

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Taint Reaper posted:

They had to get in one more round of practical use
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/politics/bayonets-police-white-house/index.html

Sorry, Waco cops, no more grenade launchers

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
there were regular civilians and other gang members recording this poo poo on their phones.

police have confiscated the phones of all these stupid people so we will have to wait for video to be put up.

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Twin Peaks Pulls Franchise Of Waco Restaurant After Deadly Shooting

quote:

“Unfortunately the management team of the franchised restaurant in Waco chose to ignore the warnings and advice from both the police and our company, and did not uphold the high security standards we have in place to ensure everyone is safe at our restaurants.

“We will not tolerate the actions of this relatively new franchisee and are revoking their franchise agreement immediately. Our sympathies continue to be with the families of those who died and are very thankful no employees, guests, police officers or bystanders were hurt or injured,” the statement said.
Most of the guests were 1%ers, so this corporate statement isn't quite accurate.

So from now on, all restaurants need to have this sign:

Vir fucked around with this message at 18:28 on May 18, 2015

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
they probably could of solved their differences more effectively with a reasonable discussion on a heavily moderated internet discussion board

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Enfield posted:

they probably could of solved their differences more effectively with a reasonable discussion on a heavily moderated internet discussion board

Would that be in TCC or TFR?

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Bitcointalk.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Where is the go pro footage??

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

DnD most likely

I mean they have around the same number of anti-semites

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
If Bikers hugged people instead of shooting them, there would be a lot less dead people now and a lot more happy ones :(

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Vir posted:

Twin Peaks Pulls Franchise Of Waco Restaurant After Deadly Shooting

Most of the guests were 1%ers, so this corporate statement isn't quite accurate.

So from now on, all restaurants need to have this sign:

what is this 1950?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

fyodor posted:

what is this 1950?

If it is I know a good way of making a few bucks selling nuclear weapon plans to the ruskies.

You in?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Vir posted:

Being a 1%er is all abouth the meth and tough guy image. I've seen whole national chapters of international 1%er-gangs where not a single member had ever ridden a motorcycle.

9 dead, 192 arrested (so far). I call that a good start. Lots of dentists won't be coming to work today. Unfortunately before this is over many innocent bystanders might get killed in the process, but as long as all you Texans remember to aim for the tough guy three-split patches all should be well.

this isn't how it is in texas btw (case in point)

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

fyodor posted:

what is this 1950?

The sign means no gang colors, in other words you're welcome as long as you leave your 1%er vest at home.

jarofpiss posted:

this isn't how it is in texas btw (case in point)
I know that some gangs are explicitly requiring higher usage of motorcycles in order to cultivate the "motorcycle club" image. But of course they trailer those bikes in and don't know how to fix them if they break.

Vir fucked around with this message at 18:45 on May 18, 2015

Loqieu
Feb 27, 2001

Glad Twin Peaks is taking action so their glittering public image doesn't get besmirched.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Now that the Twin Peaks is out of business it's a great recruiting day if you're a strip club owner in central Texas

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

-Misfit- posted:

if both of these gangs had been armed with thermo-nuclear weapons this would have never happened

That or we would finally be rid of Waco. I can't see any good reason here not to give the Bandidos WMDs.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Vir posted:

The sign means no gang colors, in other words you're welcome as long as you leave your 1%er vest at home.

I know that some gangs are explicitly requiring higher usage of motorcycles in order to cultivate the "motorcycle club" image. But of course they trailer those bikes in and don't know how to fix them if they break.

shut up you human being

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

every guy i've ever known that was in any way involved in any kind of mc (bandidos included) literally rode every day and i don't think a lot of them owned cars. also i never met any dentists pretending to be tough guys, they mostly legit are tough guys. maybe this is different overseas?

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
surprise bikers are all faggots (nobody is surprised)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Yeah I am really not sure where Vir is getting this from since it's pretty much the opposite of all my knowledge of Motorcyvle gangs.

• Locked thread