Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I thought this was a joke but nope

at the Twin Peaks restaurant in Waco

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol at having an SS tattoo but being a 'cossack'

lordoftheT posted:

Wait was this some sort of rich biker gang or something? Is that even a thing that exists?

nah bikers were calling themselves 1%ers way before the whole occupy thing or 1% being associated with rich people

it just means like 'we're society's fringe, the outcasts the rebels, the 1% of the population that is badass'

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mange Mite posted:

both killed the gently caress out of Jews and a lot of Cossacks worked eith the Germans because they hated the commies so their history is sound

you mean a bunch of collaborators worked with the germans

lordoftheT posted:

Yeah to be fair to those bikers (lol) there really were a large number of Cossacks in the SS.

yeah but not because they agreed with Germany so much as they didn't like communism/stalin

not like it was that clear cut really

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

i used to drink quite a bit at a biker dive bar, but i didn't realize it was a biker bar until i almost got beat up just for being there, minding my own business, when black sabbath "war pigs" came on and a guy with one eye and a face tattoo went full-on berzerker.

you probably almost got beat up for looking like a yuppie conservative scrub

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

nah, i would always dress poor and talk with a working-class accent when i went there. on this particular occastion i was wearing a POW shirt, and american flag hat, cut-off levi shorts and rebok high tops.

Moridin920 posted:

you probably almost got beat up for looking like a yuppie conservative scrub

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hemophilia posted:

what the gently caress is wrong with Waco? I wouldn't cry if that poo poo town got kicked out of Texas

i wouldn't cry if the south was kicked out of the union in general

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Chomp8645 posted:

We went through that whole war just to force them to stay and now you want to kick them out?

mistakes were made, let's admit fault and move on

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

ladies and gentlemen,

America

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Olewithmilk posted:

they didnt manage to hit any innocents, which makes them better than the police

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

texasmed posted:

Let's take a moment and think about the hot sluts, what can they do for money now?

the hot ones are welcome to come to CA

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

In signing the bill, Gov. Abbott said it “does a profound job of helping to protect private property rights here in the State of Texas, ensuring those who own their own property will not have the heavy hand of local regulation deprive them of their rights.”

texas

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pneub posted:

Maybe there was more to South Park's Harley Rider="Fag" thing that I thought.

lol if you thought that episode wasn't truth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

exspurt analcyst posted:

Think bikers stage accidents for insurance fraud? I do (fucker trying to pass me on the right as I was making a right turn going 5 mph. No injury just damage to his lovely 90's crotch rocket pos. Settlement for him, DUI for me).

don't drive drunk idiot

• Locked thread