Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Does it tickle when your Body Thetans flap their wings, eh Beatrice?

Fat Lowtax posted:

I Want to Join the Bandidos but I can't ride a Bicycle!

Being a 1%er is all abouth the meth and tough guy image. I've seen whole national chapters of international 1%er-gangs where not a single member had ever ridden a motorcycle.

9 dead, 192 arrested (so far). I call that a good start. Lots of dentists won't be coming to work today. Unfortunately before this is over many innocent bystanders might get killed in the process, but as long as all you Texans remember to aim for the tough guy three-split patches all should be well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

If you want to know what the Norwegian term for "does not have a motorcycle license" is, here you get to do some memorizing. Extra credit for finding the guy who can't even drive a scooter.

Mongols all the way, down with the white man ..... oh wait we're like the whitest kinds you've ever seen.

Vir fucked around with this message at 17:39 on May 18, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Twin Peaks is just a synonym for two of the better parts of the female anatomy, right?

Vir fucked around with this message at 17:50 on May 18, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

1%er in this case means the 1% of bikers who are criminals/commit gang related crime.
Yeah. For some serioustalk, the sad thing is that these criminal gangs are leaning pretty heavily on regular Harley motorcycle clubs to make them affiliate with them. So in addition to the white supremacist meth gang demographic, and the other skin color meth gang demographic, there is a slight sprinkling of Harley riding dentists and lawyers who get involved in this. Of course some of them get involved willingly because they want to rub shoulders with tough guys and have access to meth and underage girls - but it's not fun times when the local Oulaws or Hells Angels show up to your motorcycle club and start telling you what to do because nice place you've got here and a shame if something were to happen to it.

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Most of these people are already disqualified from having a gun, and carrying illegally, so it's not really a good gun control case.

Darth123123 posted:

I wish there was video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtVvYaR8u0w

Vir fucked around with this message at 18:14 on May 18, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Twin Peaks Pulls Franchise Of Waco Restaurant After Deadly Shooting

quote:

“Unfortunately the management team of the franchised restaurant in Waco chose to ignore the warnings and advice from both the police and our company, and did not uphold the high security standards we have in place to ensure everyone is safe at our restaurants.

“We will not tolerate the actions of this relatively new franchisee and are revoking their franchise agreement immediately. Our sympathies continue to be with the families of those who died and are very thankful no employees, guests, police officers or bystanders were hurt or injured,” the statement said.
Most of the guests were 1%ers, so this corporate statement isn't quite accurate.

So from now on, all restaurants need to have this sign:

Vir fucked around with this message at 18:28 on May 18, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

Would that be in TCC or TFR?

Bitcointalk.

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

fyodor posted:

what is this 1950?

The sign means no gang colors, in other words you're welcome as long as you leave your 1%er vest at home.

jarofpiss posted:

this isn't how it is in texas btw (case in point)
I know that some gangs are explicitly requiring higher usage of motorcycles in order to cultivate the "motorcycle club" image. But of course they trailer those bikes in and don't know how to fix them if they break.

Vir fucked around with this message at 18:45 on May 18, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Oh, there's no question that the 1%ers are real gangsters - I'm not questioning the seriousness of their meth business or their weapon arsenals, and would never want to attract their attention. Even here in Norway, they were doing car bombings and anti-tank rocket attacks in the 90s. I'm not questioning how seriously they take throwing their weight around on genuine bikers either.

Among the hangarounds and prospects you do indeed find poseurs who like to rub shoulders with real criminals, and love to have the Hells Angels over for a super special awesome party with moonshine, meth and underage girls, but I suppose these people got more than they bargained for when the lead gets flying. It looks like the Twin Peaks franchisee might have been one of these people, and it might apply to some of the "prospect" clubs present as well.

It does indeed look like the American mother gangs are more focused on actually owning motorcycles than many of the international chapters, but the only rule they have is really that if you have a bike it must be a Harley. Having an iota of bike interest is really no requirements for being a 1%er - an interest in violence and meth is.

fyodor posted:

shut up you human being

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRTlStScolw

Vir fucked around with this message at 19:17 on May 18, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

I bet the IRA and Mexican cartels are behind this somehow.

Aftermath of the Hells Angels bombing of a Bandito scooter office in Drammen, Norway, in 1997. One innocent bystander killed, and a whole ice cream factory was destroyed. Why do scooterdorks hate ice cream?

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

Is it correct that a number of these scooter clowns are now being cited with parole violations because it violates your parole if you associate with other felons? If so, that's pretty brilliant. The concept of felony murder is also excellent in this case, as each and every one of the brawlers might end up with murder raps to be served consecutively?

I think Texas should introduce some new universal parole and bond conditions in the spirit of Sheriff Joe and corporate sponsorship. These must of course be universal and constitutional, because we wouldn't want to discriminate against upstanding law-abiding organisations like the Banditos and the Cossacks, whose memebers are only felons by pure coincidence:

- If the parolee/bonded individual owns or has access to a leather vest, this vest must be painted hot pink and worn at all times as an outer garment except in bed and while bathing. To accomodate parolees who work in construction, the vest will be outfitted with reflective panels. To help fund the program, the three-patch advertising space is rented out exclusively to brands which appeal to kindergarten kids or below.

- The individual may ride a two-wheeled vehicle, but only as long as its engine power is limited to 50cc equivalent and the most prominent pitch of the engine noise is limited to above 800 Hz. This would also be good for the environment, since the best way to avoid the humiliation is to get an electric motorbike.

glowing-fish posted:

I thought that the Bandidos might have been Hispanic, but perhaps that was a hasty guess?
Never thought that about the Frito Banditos, but I thought the same as you about the Mongols, who were after all started to accomodate those who aren't white skinned enough for the Hells Angels; but boy was I wrong. Whitest kids you know.

Vir fucked around with this message at 20:03 on May 19, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

AxeBreaker posted:

There's a rumor going around that all of the fatalities were shot by police. Just maybe there's a possibility that excessive force was used.

Vir fucked around with this message at 22:21 on May 20, 2015

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

revmoo posted:

If they don't find at least one non-police shell casing on the scene I predict a lot of charges getting dropped.
Likewise if all the dead meth dealers are just as miraculously resurrected. Or this being the Texas, would they be tried in the felony murder of themselves?
Ride to Hell II: Dining with Laura Palmer.

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

"Hands up, don't shoot!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vir
Dec 14, 2007

So the expected things are happening: Twin Peaks franchise is suing the franchisee, dirtbags are suing the PD, etc. What's more interesting is that next Sunday (June 7th) they have a Facebook event for a protest in support of the poor innocent babies that are still in jail. Maybe it's time for #BikerLivesMatter again, if they don't end up shooting at each other.

• Locked thread