Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
1%er in this case means the 1% of bikers who are criminals/commit gang related crime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
meh I still think the muslims getting their asses shot over a bunch of cartoons was better.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Kitchner posted:

Thank god everyone was armed ensuring that there was no violence as everyone respected everyone else was carrying a gun. This could have been an awful bloodbath if everyone wasn't armed.

The police shut it down with "military grade" equipment.

a few of the bikers had full auto machine guns which are doubly illegal because these guys can't own guns since they're criminals.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Tezzor posted:

but i thought the reason full auto machineguns were used in so few crimes was because they are useless for crimes! wtf.

full auto is great if you intend on mowing down a shitload of people

like say a rival gang for instance.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
there were regular civilians and other gang members recording this poo poo on their phones.

police have confiscated the phones of all these stupid people so we will have to wait for video to be put up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Darth123123 posted:

Would that be in TCC or TFR?

DnD most likely

I mean they have around the same number of anti-semites

• Locked thread