Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Twin peaks is a much better place than Hooters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I wish there was video

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Taint Reaper posted:

The police shut it down with "military grade" equipment.

a few of the bikers had full auto machine guns which are doubly illegal because these guys can't own guns since they're criminals.

They had to get in one more round of practical use
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/18/politics/bayonets-police-white-house/index.html

Sorry, Waco cops, no more grenade launchers

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Enfield posted:

they probably could of solved their differences more effectively with a reasonable discussion on a heavily moderated internet discussion board

Would that be in TCC or TFR?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ork of Fiction posted:

If two hundred people shooting at each other only produces 9 fatalities, I think it's safe to say that guns aren't really that much of a danger to public safety.

I think some were busy stabbing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

texasmed posted:

The Twin Peaks where this all went down is closing because they didn't do anything when they noticed 3 different biker gangs rolling up at the same place

Let's take a moment and think about the hot sluts, what can they do for money now?

5 gangs

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

rear end cobra posted:

lol 170 people charged with murder and in theory they could all get the death penalty :unsmigghh:

They aren't charged with murder tho. Criminal conspiracy. Most at least

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

haljordan posted:

I wonder if there were any jagoff suburban families in this place while the brawl of all time was busting out. Apparently it went from fists to knives and clubs and chains then to guns in the span of like 45 seconds.

Also whatever corporate entity owns these franchises would've been sued into bankruptcy a billion times over had any of their staff gotten inured/killed. The cops were like "Yeahhh probably shouldn't let all these armed felons who hate each other congregate in your fake rear end titty bar." Even if they didn't pull this guy's license to be a franchisee, I doubt "that restaurant what where all them bikers got killed" would be a very big draw.

They are real rear end titties. But it is strange they fight over a white good income, middle aged man get away.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

I.C. posted:

That whole scene was terrible. I love cults, but that was a horse of a different color. It was bad for everyone.

PYF cult itt

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Heavens gate was more original. Better than a biker club IMO

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ork of Fiction posted:

Cults are cool because they mirror the way that apes orginize their communities in the wild. It's like they hijack people's monkey brains to form a little tribal pack.

Sounds like a biker gang, or a goon table top group.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

AxeBreaker posted:

There's a rumor going around that all of the fatalities were shot by police. Just maybe there's a possibility that excessive force was used.

Maybe the bikers shot first, but ar poor marksmen? I don't know the biker traing program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

The Valuum posted:

Audra was bar none my favorite, and her Dad Ben Horn owned too.

These posts are absoute crap. Good job!

• Locked thread