Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Angels/Blue Jays is already on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Lance McCullers Jr day is upon us!

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
The Jays are 2-18 when scoring 4 runs or less. The game is currently tied 4-4. I would laugh if they lost.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Looks like a pretty day in Toronto :unsmith:

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
I would've bet anything on the Jays getting squat out of that situation.

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

What's the hand twirl gesture mean when batters get RBIs? Seems like everyone everywhere does it.

LonesomeCrowdedWest
May 8, 2008
This year is the first year I've noticed the jays doing it . not sure what it symbolizes .

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

There should be day baseball, afternoon baseball, evening baseball, and night baseball every day.

Skyr
Jun 9, 2012

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

This year is the first year I've noticed the jays doing it . not sure what it symbolizes .

It happens a lot in basketball too - my understanding is that it's "stirring the pot" because the team is "cooking."

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

thats a loving dinger

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
The Mets did an amazing job of making GBS threads away their lead in the NL East.

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

oh cool a bunch of fat fucks in batman masks, im sure espn wont show that again the rest of the night

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

That a shockingly lovely, small crowd at Citi Field considering it's Harvey day.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Scob posted:

oh cool a bunch of fat fucks in batman masks, im sure espn wont show that again the rest of the night

Are you in STL? I have to listen to Danny Mac and McCarver because of blackout rules. :suicide:

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Are you in STL? I have to listen to Danny Mac and McCarver because of blackout rules. :suicide:

nope. they really have become the absolute worst broadcast team in baseball so you have my condolences

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Scob posted:

nope. they really have become the absolute worst broadcast team in baseball so you have my condolences

Yeah, I was looking forward to the ESPN broadcast... :(

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

david wright still dead i guess?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Alright Jhonny! now drive them in, fat man.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Scob posted:

david wright still dead i guess?

His hamstring is healed but his back is still hosed up.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

GRICHUK!!

He should be the everyday CF.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Wilmer plays defense?!?!

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

im about sick of these line drive double plays

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
The Cardinals have been not good on the base paths lately

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud
Standing triple for Cabrera

Good poo poo, Milwaukee Brewers "Base Ball" Club

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

That a shockingly lovely, small crowd at Citi Field considering it's Harvey day.

It's also Game 2, and even though in my small sample size of Mets fans that I know most of them go for the Isles there's still got to be a sizable number of people that would want to watch playoff Rangers hockey.

(Also why the gently caress do the Mets have camo jerseys? That should be a San Diego thing only because of Reasons.)

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Troy Queef posted:

It's also Game 2, and even though in my small sample size of Mets fans that I know most of them go for the Isles there's still got to be a sizable number of people that would want to watch playoff Rangers hockey.

(Also why the gently caress do the Mets have camo jerseys? That should be a San Diego thing only because of Reasons.)

sup

Also it's lovely out and the Mets have acted lately like it's September 2007

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Glad the White Sox are here to oblige opposing pitching on breaking any record they want.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Looking like a 'Mets bullpen blows a one run lead in the 8th' type of game.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Troy Queef posted:

It's also Game 2

Ah. Being a Blues fan, I've learned to ignore playoff hockey.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Ah. Being a Blues fan, I've learned to ignore playoff hockey.

:smith::hf::smith:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

McCullers not having the greatest first start

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
No timely hitting tonight unfortunately.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Baseball is a good sport

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Speleothing posted:

Baseball is a good the best sport

ftfy

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Harris pickoff. niiiice. :hellyeah:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Baby, we got a stew goin'.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

loving motherfucker.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wow the Diamondbacks and Marlins started at the same time as Detroit and they're in the Top of the 10th already? Slow this game down, Bud Selig.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ALL TIED UP :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scob
Jul 17, 2005

heyward did something useful

• Locked thread