Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I think it was popcorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Time to join a revolution son, its going to be yooge!
Randal Grichuk didn't strike out!

Tetrix
Aug 24, 2002

ball flying at nats park tonight

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Harper. So hot right now. Harper.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

So Harper will eventually cool down, right?

Right?

He's going to hit 3-4 home runs in these two games isn't he :suicide:

Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

Tetrix posted:

ball flying at nats park tonight

At least something positive comes out of the swampish hellscape that is summer in DC

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Dammit, Taijuan. You got two outs and you're lettin' the ship sink.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

loving bloops on bloops

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Caseman posted:

this is it. This is peak poo poo commentary.

After last night, my patience for Tim McCarver's poo poo is zero. I'm not sure I can watch this game, or the rest of the series. :bang:

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Ugly inning for Gallardo but could've been a lot worse.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Jesus christ why is it that whenever I have time to watch baseball the Pirates are utter dogshit. This is some terrible loving crap from the Bucs right now. gently caress.

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Opportunity squeeze!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I want to die goddamn you Pirates.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
At least Kang is still trying

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Come on necklips score some runners

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Grichuk is a cool dude.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Danny Mac says "you bet" waaaaaaaaaaaay too loving much. Just like Pat Parris says "certainly" way too loving much.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
Back to back to back Brewers :siren:

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Hey just popping in to remind everyone that all in life is suffering, nothing ever gets better, let's all jump into a ravine and die

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Cruz greets his old team by bombarding their bullpen with baseballs.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ALFbrot posted:

Hey just popping in to remind everyone that all in life is suffering, nothing ever gets better, let's all jump into a ravine and die

I'm in. :respek:

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

did you know that the pirates just gave up a bases-clearing single

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Go Yankees.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

GOOFY SMASH

Zythrst
May 31, 2011

Good job Reynolds!

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Run that poo poo out hard Moreland and you score on that error :argh:

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Pedro with a homer into the river :allears:

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud
Watching the Brewers score runs is pretty cool, surprisingly

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I hate this stupid park.

Good Dog
Oct 16, 2008

Who threw this cat at me?
Clapping Larry
Trout managed to get a hit while also hitting Martin and the ump with his broken bat.

DICKS FOR DINNER
Sep 6, 2008

Stand Proud
Not gonna lie that was a pretty bad strike call, I don't blame the Tigers for complaining about that

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Wong is so good :allears:

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Good job, niese. You've made the decision to want to trade you instead of Gee less heartbreaking.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:laffo: good job Mets

wacha bunt single to load the bases!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Murphy is trash. Can't want till he's gone.

poo poo defense. No power. But he might hit a double every now and then. Awesome. Too bad his a walking disaster in the field.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

GRICHUK!!

seriously needs to be the everyday CF. dude owns.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
"Hi, I'm Lloyd McClendon! Boy, this sure is an important stretch for us, some big road games! I know! I'll protect our tie ballgame by keeping our worst reliever in! I'm a loving genius!"

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

MechaFrogzilla posted:

"Hi, I'm Lloyd McClendon! Boy, this sure is an important stretch for us, some big road games! I know! I'll protect our tie ballgame by keeping our worst reliever in! I'm a loving genius!"

To be fair, Farquhar was our best reliever last year. Relievers are volatile, man.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus Cain.

Also Rex Hudler just compared himself to a women's world cup player. Good job Rex. Please get fired even if you're right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Northjayhawk
Mar 8, 2008

by exmarx
Lorenzo Cain, doin Cain stuff in center field again

• Locked thread