Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
there is a computer inside the flurry machine so when you press a button it mixes the flurry just right and you can add all sorts of fixins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i'm disappointed in you.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

people have weird ideas about computers and food, one of my friends works for one of those touchscreen vending machine companies and they turn people down all the time because their ideas are bad

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

but i read that monads were like choco-tacos

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
angry keebler is there anything you've ever done that's not about making everyone around you obese? is it a kind of inverse self esteem thing?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
*makes everyone else a little bit fatter than yourself*

"finally I'm skinny"

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

echinopsis posted:

*makes everyone else a little bit fatter than yourself*

"finally I'm skinny"
          /

pram
Jun 10, 2001
think you mean mcflurry

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?

echinopsis posted:

angry keebler is there anything you've ever done that's not about making everyone around you obese? is it a kind of inverse self esteem thing?

this morning i took in chocolate italian meringue mousse that i made yesterday and people seemed to like them

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

pram posted:

think you mean mcflurry

in mexico you can get a mcflurry with chocolate coated corn flakes

it is an incredible time to be alive

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

angry_keebler posted:

this morning i took in chocolate italian meringue mousse that i made yesterday and people seemed to like them

of course those fat mother fuckres like them! thats never the concern

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

echinopsis posted:

of course those fat mother fuckres like them! thats never the concern

i had a load of rendered bacon fat from seasoning some new woks so i made like 5 pounds of pate brisee and the rhubarb in the garden is juuust getting ready so tomorrow night i will make some raspberry and rhubarb galettes or maybe lattice pies idk yet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
idk what half those words are but let me tell you i love grease

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
oh its baking. gently caress man make something healthy like a meatza or something

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

like, i know the traditional pate brisee is made with leaf lard but i think the subtle smoky flavor in rendered bacon fat is unbeatable and crust texture seems just a touch flakier

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

also chocolate meringue is only like 45 calories an ounce so unless you're eating it by the pound

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thats like saying your first bump of cocaine only costs $5

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
blizzard supremacy, unless you have a local alternative for concretes

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

angry_keebler posted:

also chocolate meringue is only like 45 calories an ounce so unless you're eating it by the pound

reminder that echi is the guy who doesnt believe in self control

theres no point in drinking if you're not gonna get blackout drunk, right echi?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ive said a lot of contrasting and conflicting things over the years so idk maybe

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

lol its echi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

angry_keebler posted:

there is a computer inside the flurry machine so when you press a button it mixes the flurry just right and you can add all sorts of fixins

i FUCKIN bid on a CODE keyboard tonight. clear switches. NO key caps. got it for $76 gently caress yeah!

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
blizzards are the superior confectionary delight, op

• Locked thread