Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

Neodoomium posted:

This game is going to be loving terrible (because every single one in the series is bad), but yeah I'll buy it.

I tried out 15 on the Xbox one and I rather liked the way it played. It played much different than the 360 version does. Granted, I was playing off line away from their notoriously lovely servers.

I'll definitely be buying an Xbox one and playing the hell out of this because I'm thoroughly addicted to OTP.

Grizzly Christ posted:

Are playoff beards going to be a launch feature or are they going to be a $4.99 DLC that I have to buy with my +7 Wrist Shot Accuracy boost?

Speaking of boosts I'm a bit disappointed since I doubt the boost glitch works on the Xbox one version where you can pay for just one boost and then glitch it out so that you have all of them.

I guess I'll have to actually do it the hard way now :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

THE MACHO MAN posted:

so that looks like the same stupid game as 15 with some very minor improvements in collision detection

.....and I'll still play :negative:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I have no problem with locked player stats but what of player height and weight? It's going to be weird to see everybody playing clones out there. I mean is every playmaker just 5 11 180 or something? Will there be no big players or will only the grinder be big? etc

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
I like how the AI still self pins itself to evade forechecking pressure in this. Like a defenseman would ever ever do that in real hockey. That's just asking to be in a wheel chair.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
What does physical entail? I was playing Grinder last night a few times and I swear it felt a lot faster than the other builds even though they all allegedly have the same skating. Maybe Grinder has more endurance.

• Locked thread