Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
So excited to get the Screamin Eagles back in action. This year of video games have been quite the let down without EASHL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
That would be awesome

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Put in a request with the Dozers. Psn name kpjeaa

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Bradf0rd posted:

The Benedict Arnolding begins!

Can I join your ps4 beta team!?

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
If anyone wants to play some games on the beta for ps4 let me know. Just hanging around to find a 2nd since there is no drop ins (of course)

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.

Soft Shell Crab posted:

I really like the game but if they don't get their servers straight I'm not going to bother. If I'm not lagging then the opponent is and that isn't fun either.

I'm sure it will straighten itself out when the game goes live. I have nothing to back this statement up but blind faith.

Had a blast playing with the Killdozers last night. First time I got to play for an extended period of time. Game is awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Any of the dozers around tonight for some games?

• Locked thread