Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
they really, really, really need to get rid of that penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
thats a goal.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

Tyler Johnson's got to be in the Conn Smythe running if the Bolts make the final.

(j/k it'll be a goalie)
he would obviously be tampas candidate for now if they win, and i think lundqvist is the only assumed goalie candidate.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
st louis was very good in game 1 and it would be a retarded reactionary move to bench him

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
for your consideration: st louis and boyle just set up that goal

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

Replace Perry with Beleskey or maybe Silfverberg IMO
are you a member of the beleskey family?

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

ThinkTank posted:

Small guy is good at hockey.

QUICK EVERYONE DRAFT MORE BIG DUDES TO HURT HIM
i want the lightning to win because i dont even know how you could misconstrue how theyre constructed, how they draft and acquire, etc

like with boston chicago la and 07 anaheim teams took a lot of wrong lessons but i dont even see how you could do that with tampa

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

ThinkTank posted:

True but the other way is worse because at least small dudes can play hockey and are fun.

Lotsa heart, big goalie, wanted it more. Draft more big defencemen.
its not even just drafting small dudes, its drafting guys who ripped apart chl/ncaa/europe but werent blue chippers. its a more effective strategy than drafting the projectable guys who arent productive, and its more to do with your picks round 4-7 where teams are just winging it anyways

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Glambags posted:

Kreider actually has done a lot of good things for the rangers
hes a pretty good player

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Grittybeard posted:

Things I really don't miss about old hockey: the two line pass.

Just occurred to me there for no real reason.
i dont mind it being gone but it didnt really impede offenses

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
natural hat trick was 3 goals in a row, so it still isnt that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
DIRTY pass.

• Locked thread