Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I had a S2 106 Rallye for a few years and ended up dropping a 16v TU engine from the GTI in to it and it was fun with minimal electronic issues since it had next to none and was relatively cheap and easy to work on. PSA and Renault went through the same early/mid 2000's where quality took a nose dive (see Merc as an example) and some of the new stuff is nice in the quirky French way again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

blk posted:

How did you like the Mi16? They made it over to the states and I wonder how fun/high maintenance they are.

Steer clear of the 405 Mi4x4, every last one of them was made on a friday afternoon.

• Locked thread