Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i was pissing at the urinal and he came in and went into a stall even though there were 2 other empty urinals and i know for a fact he wasnt pooping because i heard the piss stream go deep
he walked past my desk with his head low and i laughed

small dick bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
lmao stupid bitch boss

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
gtfo if you dont have a 4 inch penis like me

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
i bet hes sick of being dick shamed by tumblr

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
avg dick lenght in america is inchesc

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Legally you are the boss now OP. Tell baby dick to move his poo poo out of your office.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he just didnt want to be anywhere near you. how is this a new experience in any way?

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

bet he did that weird old man thing where he pisses in spurts. owned

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
I choose the stall too but not cause small dick

cause I dont wanna get amassive erection when I see the dude next to me peeing

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Maybe as the boss he didn't want to shame you op, what a considerate big dick boss you have

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol tho just know my own penis has always belonged to me, i was born with it basically

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

he's a grower and not a shower and he didn't want to piss next to you because your betaness would make him raging hard and unable to control his urge to whip around and piss all over you so instead he went to the stall and sent dickpics to your woman because he's cucking you

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

in all honesty i will go into a stall if i need to fart because the idea of my rear end in a top hat opening up for even a second to release my poo poo gas around another man scares me I will not take seed.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

if you dont need to fart and use a stall LOL@you though sub

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Lol if you have to piss in stalls and urinals like an airport men's room at your work, even the boss.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

shovelbum posted:

Lol if you have to piss in stalls and urinals like an airport men's room at your work, even the boss.

i suppose you only dispose of yourself in the finest eunuchs

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

MOOBS! posted:

i suppose you only dispose of yourself in the finest eunuchs

That's right you just stick it in the pooper and pee.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
hmm shall i stand next to a notorious human being like op with my dick exposed or put a wall between us what to do

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

swampland posted:

hmm shall i stand next to a notorious human being like op with my dick exposed or put a wall between us what to do

blainestereo
Jan 16, 2013

Lol if you piss standing up like a loving dark ages plague ridden peasant when you can comfortably urinate sitting down like a normal person.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

i pee in the stall because i dontt like to pee with the big boiz

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

lol one upvote

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

this has happened to me.

i was only trying to read what it said on the wall.

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Why do you wanna look at a boss dick anyway

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izdAFagurWo

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Were you standing at the urinal with your pants around your ankles? I bet you were.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
Why didnt you do a peakover to dbl chk what bossman was workin with

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

op is standing up for are freedoms

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
I always go into the stall becUse my penis is so long that I have to pull my pants all the way down past my knees just to get it out

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I always go into the stall because it's gay as gently caress to pull your dick out in a room full of guys.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

dog buttz posted:

I always go into the stall because it's gay as gently caress to pull your dick out in a room full of guys.

same

I dress up like a woman and go in their restroom, way less gay.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer
Boss man probably wants some understandable separation between himself and that employee who has an unhealthy fascination with the genitals of his superiors.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
"urinal", "stall".... lmao you loving do communal pissing and making GBS threads? like farm animals? brb im going for a poo poo

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

hahaah pro click

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

maybe he has a shy bladder

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Maybe he's morbidly obese and dripping his pants is the only way to get his dick out. And he doesn't want you seeing his skidmarked tightie whites.

Source: Every fat guy in my office either pees in a stall or drops their pants at the urinal like a toddler.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He should have slapped the water a few times to convey the idea that he was pooping

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Gonna use that as a euphemism for pooping from now on.

I'll be back in a few, gotta go slap the water a few times.

Aug 4, 2010

my boss is a female, im penis shamed everyday of my life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
He was weirded out buy you pulling your shirt up and having your pants around your knees.

• Locked thread