Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

What do you figure my chances are of being shot, stabbed, robbed, kidnapped, etc etc.? I'm told taxi drivers risk some of the highest homicide rates of any job but what the hell, sometimes you gotta get in on the ground floor. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

he's lying

you'll at least convert some oxygen to carbon dioxide before you die

Plus I figure I'll take out a few more polar bears what with all the driving around

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

satanic splash-back posted:

yeah why don't you run over some more endangered species, gently caress those dumb animals

Exactly!!! This Guy Gets it

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

OP do you have snow tires because polar bears live in cold climates and it's harder to stop on the ice w/ regular tires

No. I will be driving a bugatti veyron with racing slicks on. Live cold, die cold, leave a cold-looking corpse.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

I had no idea how fuckin' sweet this was gonna be. Im gonna be like Ryan Gosling in Drive: Yukon Edition. Just mowing down bears left and right.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

Darth123123 posted:

I heard that Uber drivers are actually rapists. c/d?

C

Get in.

• Locked thread