Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

omg that denver dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Emanuel Collective posted:

don't get too excited Josh Kroenke

he looks like he works in the nuggets front office

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Niwrad posted:

Why does she keep asking what their strategy is for an event they have zero control over?

only if you're a loser

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Heaf posted:

He's a figurehead because his dad (Stan) owns the Rams and Avs along with the Nuggets sort of? there are weird rules

i was referring more to the fact that he looked defeated and dead inside

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

mmmmmmmm they're looks of defeat sustain me

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

lol knicks

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

MourningView posted:

I am going to make the word rigged bannable next year and this thread will be 5 posts

if you can't have fun with a ludicrous conspiracy theory narrative then that's on you

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Harlock posted:

The Sixers won more games than the Knicks and Minnesota though???

Clearly dysfunction sucks better than degradation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Jota posted:

If Minnesota doesn't severely gently caress up the rest of their roster they should be real good in a couple years.

Is Flip still GM/coach?

• Locked thread