Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
How dare you call the thunder the sonics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Another, not entirely distinct, comedy option would be Thunder getting the #1 :)

the best option

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

euphronius posted:

He was 1.11 in a historically awful draft.

could of had adams

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

I guess I can agree with that, but when do they decide they want to start trying to win? There's one LeBron, to build a team around... and after that 2 or 3 teams with a "BIG 3" that can compete. After that you have to build like the Spurs or Golden State... or do crazy good in the draft like the Thunder, but that's alot of luck.

I guess I really don't understand trading a rookie of the year point guard in a point guard league... he would have been the start of trying to win for me.

have you seen mcw play?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

tatankatonk posted:

I have my lakers guy gif cocked and loaded and pointed at this thread when we get #1

post it regardless of laker draft position

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

only 2 number one picks have ever won championships with the team that they were drafted with

bill walton
magic
david robinson
tim duncan
hakeem

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Looooooooooool russ

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Noel owns

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

BrandNew posted:

Glen Taylor should not be in HD on my television

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Niwrad posted:

Why does she keep asking what their strategy is for an event they have zero control over?

Counterpoint have you seen russ's shirt

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ramadu posted:

RIgged as gently caress imo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

hitze posted:

SUCK IT KNICKS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Crazy Ted posted:

Okafor looks a lot like a reincarnated Al Jefferson, although Okafor at least tries minimally on defense. Towns has the higher ceiling, but Okafor is more likely to be a productive player on the offensive end of the floor. If the Timberwolves took Okafor, they'd have to pair him with an athletic power forward who is solid defensively. They don't have one of those right now.

Is dieng not athletic?

• Locked thread