Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a Pacer fan and Russ is my favorite player, so I hope both teams jump into the Top 3. Also that would strip the Lakers of their pick, so it would doubly own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Rick posted:

It doesn't "strip them of their pick."

Excuse me forums user "Rick" for my poor choice of words.

I hope Indiana and OKC jump into the Top 3, the Lakers do not, and thus the Lakers pick falls outside of the Top 5 and goes to the 76ers, who due to a trade own the rights to a Lakers first round pick this season but with Top 5 protection, in the alternative next season's pick with top 10 protection, and in the alternative if the Lakers pick is a Top 10 pick next year their 1st round pick in 2017 with no protection.

Chris Christie
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Suns shamelessly trying to cash in on Cleveland's heart-wrenching child representative luck.

• Locked thread