Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

as long as the knicks get a high enough pick that phil won't trade away i'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

EvanTH posted:

about to add LeBron to that list with an asterisk

yeah, i was wondering how that would count

also

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA
Alex Martins of the Magic has the ping pong balls from the Shaq and Penny lotteries

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

more luck/conspiracy stuff

Steve Popper ‏@StevePopper
Steve Mills will be wearing Dave DeBusschere's Basketball Hall of Fame ring tonight - which DeBusschere wore in 1985 when Knicks got No. 1.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i knew i'd miss nothing if i came home a few minutes late

let's go knicks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

gay earth

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Boosh! posted:

W/E I'll take Mudiay.

yeah on the bright side it's high enough not to trade

right

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

good for minny

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Terry Glenn posted:

Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA · 1m 1 minute ago
At No. 4, expect that the Knicks draft pick will be very available in trade talks.

:smithicide:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Kobe Bryant @kobebryant · 7m 7 minutes ago
We played like crap all season so it's only right we get the #2 pick HA #lakerluck #goodday

lakerfan.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

how original

• Locked thread