Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
bears can be pretty violent, can we convince them to start a bear war like 300 bears vs 300 bears and then just pick up the dead bears afterwards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

convince lowtax to create to a general bearshit fourm... collect dead bears as they waste their life posting on a internet forum.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Hire some ex-navy seal/mercenary guys and have them sneak in to zoos across the globe at night and kill/harvest bears. This can be done very quickly if you have alot of money.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

cool thanks for stealing my idea and making it less sweet and tactical dick

you wanted random dudes, I am using Navy Seals they don't even need guns just killing bears with their barehands.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Dad gay, Can I ask why kill all the bears? Did they offend you or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

dad gay. so what posted:

THEY ARE A MENACE

so basically you are an rear end in a top hat, hope a bear kills you in the process.

You are basically Hitler in the eyes of bears...

• Locked thread