Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Ugh, look at all these loving plebs with their stupid advice, ugh

The answer is get a bear a suit and find some female bear pheromones and pretend to be in heat (you have to sell it though, really slut it up in that bear suit). some risk involved, but definitely worth it as far as luring 50-100 bears. HTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

dad gay. so what posted:

hmm maybe? thats a lot of frikken bears though. im not sure how familiar you are with the species but they are fairly solitary and male bears have territories that can be like 10-50 square miles. so lets say i get one to follow me every 10 miles (best case scenario) i would have to cover over 1000 square miles in a heavy bear suit in mountainous forested terrain and end up in the kill zone with all of them folloqwing me (not losing any along the way)

so as you can see that is probabaly not very realistic, thanks though

Ugh, I just said there was some risk involved, and clearly a lot of legwork. At least try it before dismissing the idea, I might try it myself just to prove it'll work.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Off topic but I see a skanky looking bbw that looks easy, I'll try my luck and let everyone know if I successfully have the secks

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
ate way too much for lunch, got a free lunch not long after eating breakfast, it's not ending well. Feel bloated. Ugh

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Thinking of going to Texas Roadhouse again for dinner if I feel better later. Got a cheeseburger last time I might get ribs next time not sure though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
No I thought better of it, had the tramp stamp but she must've been 50 though so I severed

• Locked thread