Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chonchon
Dec 16, 2013

I have a brick in a sock that I use for braining bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Firing guns at inanimate targets is actually really fun especially outdoors.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

thathonkey posted:

Firing guns at inanimate targets is actually really fun especially outdoors.

yes and ones that move as well

shooting water

shooting a thing

but the best of it all is when everything lines up just right and your body does exactly what its supposed to and you hit one right in the center

time slows down. air smells different. you see clearer. you feel your hairs move in the slightest breeze. you feel the heat coming off your body. you nail it over and over and its just pure bliss. i was told this was called "flow" and shooting is one of the few things that triggers it for me

its either that or I want to murder people :confused:

Wilks Checkov
May 20, 2015

Member: Dual Universe Explorers

Alpha Participant in Dual Universe

Founder & CEO of the corporation: Allied Corporate States in Dual Universe
I myself am an avid gun collector, I view it as an investment into the future. Guns in my opinion hold their value better than gold/silver.

As of the last time I counted I think i have about 13 pistols, 4 assault rifles, a de-milled LMG, and a M82A1, which is the personal highlight of my collection currently.

If I get the time I will make a more detailed list of what I have...

naem
May 29, 2011

Please also provide serial numbers, location and safe combination thnks

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
A pocket knife, another pocket knife, and really bad foot odor OP.

naem
May 29, 2011

Do you keep a spare key under your doormat or is there another means of home entry? Also pls provide your wife/gf's bra size and number/age of children and times they are home without adult supervision thnks

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

naem posted:

Do you keep a spare key under your doormat or is there another means of home entry? Also pls provide your wife/gf's bra size and number/age of children and times they are home without adult supervision thnks

ill tell you where my car is located. its worth like literally 300 times more than my gun

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

I do this when paintballing and it works really well to help me control the marker. Especially if I'm sprinting at a piece of cover.

what was this idiot even trying to say

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

what was this idiot even trying to say

in paintball having your finger up like that keeps it from bobbing around and poo poo cause you really sprint your rear end off. plus you pretty much have no choice since almost all triggers are two finger and ultra sensitive. if you try and run to a bunker with your finger anywhere near the trigger youre going to shoot everywhere lol, and probably your legs.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

ok so seriously, how many alt accounts does fetus tree have>

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

in paintball having your finger up like that keeps it from bobbing around and poo poo cause you really sprint your rear end off. plus you pretty much have no choice since almost all triggers are two finger and ultra sensitive. if you try and run to a bunker with your finger anywhere near the trigger youre going to shoot everywhere lol, and probably your legs.

idc about paintball I meant the "trigger discipline makes you look like a retard" idiot

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
God forbid you let looking cool with a gun take the backseat to being cautious at all times with a gun

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
i live in one of those flyover states where theres a fuckton of wilderness so i can do all kinds of hunting baiting and trapping, the shotgun's for game birds and the rifle's for deer

that shotgun is a family heirloom i have the original 28in hunting barrel in the closet

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

idc about paintball I meant the "trigger discipline makes you look like a retard" idiot

oh uh i dunno. maybe grab the whole handle ?? anyway im definitely not in that boat lol

cream of the clop
Sep 24, 2005

serious duck
I work in a DIY venue/bar thing and one time this dude left behind his manpurse. We let it sit around for a couple months before stealing everything inside. He had a bandanna with a billiards ball in it and a pocket knife. I took the knife, which was probably a bad idea but it was a nice knife.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

oh uh i dunno. maybe grab the whole handle ?? anyway im definitely not in that boat lol

if by "grab the whole handle" you mean "put all five fingers around the grip" then that's incredibly retarded because then you're going to have to move your trigger finger away from the grip, move it around the trigger guard, and slide your entire hand up on the grip to align your trigger finger with the trigger

as opposed to just having to lower your trigger finger slightly

please explain yourself retard who made the original comment

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i would slay everyone itt with nunchucks or a sword, had I one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

My Q-Face posted:

I'm a much better shot with an M16/M4 than I am with my 30.06 hunting rifle. I'd consider buying an AR for hunting if .223 weren't a poo poo caliber for anything bigger than a squirrel.

Maybe one of those modern M-14 EBRs, they're compact and they're semi-auto. The nice thing about modern semi-auto ARs is that the springs and buffer that drive the semi-auto mechanism absorb a lot of the recoil.

Why not just buy an AR-10 (or another AR chambered in whatever crazy wildcat round you prefer) for hunting then?

• Locked thread