Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
What are you ready for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
i don't feel like getting banned for doxxing tfr goons again but it's pretty funny to google the usernames of tfr posters

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

i don't feel like getting banned for doxxing tfr goons again but it's pretty funny to google the usernames of tfr posters

You should try googling my username.

Its p. funny.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
ive already posted a picture of myself making GBS threads on a toilet but i bet you could find something else if you tried

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
forums account (with plat and archives)

had some handguns when i lived in phoenix but i thought they were really dumb and gay and sold them before i moved back to new york, should have waited until i got back here to sell them though as they would have been worth way more money and i could have bought a lot more paint and drugs

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
a bottle of chloroform

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

Its p. funny.

so what's up with ex-military people and sex changes anyway, this is way more common of A Thing than it should be

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
if you are a middle class white male who collects guns you are the biggest form of fagbaby known to mankind

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Its p. funny.

I'm coming over to gently caress your rear end tonight. Don't make any plans.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

so what's up with ex-military people and sex changes anyway, this is way more common of A Thing than it should be

yeah its like first they try to become as manly as possible and then whooooosh they swing all the way back in the other direction

its always military or bodybuilding

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

A lot of people, like me, join the military to try to fix the trans.

It doesnt work, they get out, and start transitioning. Or, in my case, take the risk of starting transition secretively while theyre still in.

:shrug:

This is a weapon/gun argument thread. Its not a tranny thread.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i need to protect my manga animes. 30 bullets isnt enough, any rec's on drum clips for my assalt rifle?

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

psyopmonkey posted:

This is a weapon/gun argument thread. Its not a tranny thread.

and i'm arguing that obsessive level gun ownership often stems from a lack of security in one's masculinity so it's kind of relevant.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

An Albion Crecy and various training swords.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

and i'm arguing that obsessive level gun ownership often stems from a lack of security in one's masculinity so it's kind of relevant.

whats wrong with being gay - oh wait you editted :p

guys i own a gun im obsessive. this guy is really on point... except for the gay part, im secretly gay but he editted it out for some reason

Sidecrab
Jul 16, 2012

I wear a watch with an elasticated strap than makes a quick knuckleduster

uh for some reason

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i need to protect my manga animes. 30 bullets isnt enough, any rec's on drum clips for my assalt rifle?

Learn how to properly exchange magazines and stop being such a little bitch.

:smug:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you have more than a handgun or two and you don't hunt you're a massive sperglord

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

killing a lot of innocent people makes you reflect on yourself idk

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

I just want to chime in and say that if you own a assault rifle I could kill you using nothing but my tiny baseball bat and the finger sized saw on my multitool and you'd be helpless, it would be the easiest thing, it'd be like David vs Goliath except i'd be both David and Goliath and you'd be a dumb little retarded baby who's not even mentioned in any of the abrahamic religion's texts

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

psyopmonkey posted:

Learn how to properly exchange magazines and stop being such a little bitch.

:smug:

havent found a 'mag that doesnt slip on cheeto dust. gonna have go to drums. this is very important, im getting a shipment of amibos tonight and the bill of lading leaked on reddit

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

you would try to lift your gun and I would just smirk at you while lifting an eyebrow and your arm bone would shatter

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Here's my setup

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Beef Turret posted:

Here's my setup

survival kit

Coolie Ghost
Jan 16, 2013

sensible dissent dispenser
"I don't like the taste of water" flavored cum

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Beef Turret posted:

Here's my setup

it gets lonely in Iraq

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I like all the tacticlol guys with gear queer poo poo all over their rifle. Lets just max out all my picatiny rails. :rolleyes:

Yet, they have zero weapon retention skills and rely on gigantic magazines.

Why not just carry a side arm like a normal person.

Buncha dorks.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

psyopmonkey posted:

Its p. funny.

http://i.imgur.com/3dgqgpe.jpg

found this, which yeah i guess is pretty funny in a jewish sort of way (like how george costanza is funny)

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
AR15.COM Home of The Black Rifle **** Archive Server Community List » » General Discussion » » Best way to mount a fleshlight to a rifle stock?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Gatekeeper posted:

http://i.imgur.com/3dgqgpe.jpg

found this, which yeah i guess is pretty funny in a jewish sort of way (like how george costanza is funny)

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Sidecrab posted:

I wear a watch with an elasticated strap than makes a quick knuckleduster

uh for some reason

That sounds cool, I saw something similar that was a watch with a strap that you could use to choke people and stuff. I don't wear a watch or kill people but I bet that watch is really popular with people who do.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
risky

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

LOL, gently caress 203s.

Literally.

:iamafag:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Fake

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Beef Turret posted:

Here's my setup

"Bump" fire

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

My everyday carry.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

lordoftheT posted:

My everyday carry.

gon help relieve some Afghani men

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

gon help relieve some Afghani men

Thats what bacha bazi are for.

:smith:

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
thewildman Member Member Joined: Jun 2011 USA OR, USA Offline Posts: 2523 Feedback: 100% (2) Link To This Post Posted: 11/15/2013 4:48:32 PM EDT

my EDC fleshlight is the one they made to look like a water bottle!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

A Philips-head screwdriver.

• Locked thread