Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

DoctorStrangelove posted:

ILLEGAL poo poo

blades with more than 2 edges have been banned by the geneva convention. better edit this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

blades with more than 2 edges have been banned by the geneva convention. better edit this post

what does that mean

because I have some poo poo that has like 5 blades coming out of one handle

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

what does that mean

Bud K is still around huh?

:smug:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Bud K is still around huh?

:smug:

i got it from some random street merchant in Bulgaria

kinda looks like this

no dumb stand or fancy handle though

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

that's rich coming from you lol

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

kinda looks like this

badass

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Right? 14 year old me was super excited

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

if the devil used a knife instead of a pitchfork that'd be the knife he'd use

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Moridin920 posted:

kinda looks like this

sorry, but that knife looks hella dumb. the way the handle is shaped you can only hold it in a grip for thrusting, but then the tip is angled as if it's made for downward stabbing :goonsay:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Harald posted:

that knife looks hella dumb. the way the handle is shaped you can only hold it the one way, and the tip is pointed too far down for effective thrusting :goonsay:

I agree mine is much better. It doesn't really do that curve thing. I just wanted to illustrate the random poo poo all over it.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

kinda looks like this

probably the coolest loving way to accidentally main/stab yourself i've ever seen

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
used to edc that knife until it slipped in my pocket and sliced one of my balls in half, but you can't argue with the price 6/10

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Subscribe to my blog or I'll kill this cat

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

*sees ar15 / semi auto AK*

ASSAULT RIFLE!!! :byodame:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

what does that mean

if its like triangle shaped designed to make a hole instead of cut its a ~~war crime~~. a phillips screwdriver would take it one further and be 4 sided

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
what about those klingon knives?

is this a good knife? i do not know about knives. why does it have the little side thingies that pop out? i guess once its shoved inside a belly the things pop out and make it tough to remove? or it makes a bigger belly-hole than just a regular knife with no side thingies?

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
The less sides something has the more dangerpus it is, that's why bullets are round.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i think guns are fun to play with but knives are really gay. probably hypocritical but knives dont go bang so im probably right here

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

what about those klingon knives?

is this a good knife? i do not know about knives. why does it have the little side thingies that pop out? i guess once its shoved inside a belly the things pop out and make it tough to remove? or it makes a bigger belly-hole than just a regular knife with no side thingies?

it's so you can feel like a klingon obv

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Skeleton Ape posted:

I could beat you up. Just loving brutalize you. I'd start by calling you a human being and once your eyes swelled up with tears and rendered you blind i'd move in for the kill.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
has anyone said "DEEZE NUTS" in the thread yet?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

"DEEZE NUTS" don't get the runs

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
I've weaponized my posting

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Digital Fingers posted:

I could beat you up. Just loving brutalize you. I'd start by calling you a human being and once your eyes swelled up with tears and rendered you blind i'd move in for the kill.

Nuh uh, I can run away really fast

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

i think guns are fun to play with but knives are really gay. probably hypocritical but knives dont go bang so im probably right here

knives are useful and handy tools but it's pretty gay to carry one around visibly in attempt to act like some kind of a badass

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i just got mosin

signed up for a peshmerga slimmed down to 350 pounds

gonna make some rags fly

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Skeleton Ape posted:

Nuh uh, I can run away really fast

touché, well played

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

knives are useful and handy tools but it's pretty gay to carry one around visibly in attempt to act like some kind of a badass

I use my folding knife almost exclusively to clean my nails, v. handy

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Guys should be carrying a pocket knife and a keychain bottle opener whenever they go out of the door.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

ZombieParts posted:

Guys should be carrying a pocket knife and a keychain bottle opener whenever they go out of the door.

look at this guy who can't open a beer with a bic lighter or his own teeth

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I've got the weapon that matters most, a really good lawyer. :smug:

And I'll need him after the ATF finds out about my supermassive stockpile of illegal machine guns and dewstructive devices.

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
legitimately curious how many minutes goons can sit through before flipping their keyboard over in rage
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/gunned-down/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Skeleton Ape posted:

Digital Fingers posted:

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx

Skeleton Ape posted:

this is a really 1.0 post

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i dunno man, were you around for 1.0? lol. you make a post int he shape of a gun and you'd get probated

Tashan Dorrsett
Apr 10, 2015

by Deplorable exmarx
it was mostly the unironic use of :byodame:

SADDLE ME UP
Dec 2, 2014

*Laughs like uncle stinky from Casper*

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

it was mostly the unironic use of :byodame:

that's what got me

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot

That's an Ithaca model 1937 featherweight 12 gauge, manufactured in the 1960s

the rifle is a Yugoslav mauser, originally produced as a g98 pattern rifle in 1924 by belgium and transmanufactured into a kar98k pattern in 1948 when Yugoslavia was undergoing its crisis after its expulsion from the cominform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
I have one of those three-section nunchucks that are only good for hurting yourself and breaking lamps. It has a "Support Your Florida State Troopers" sticker on it from like 1996.

I also have a ridiculous tactilol AR-15 and a old S&W Model 27 that's classy as gently caress.

• Locked thread