Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
solid gold plated .50 desert eagle that i wear on my hip everywhere that i go. come at me bro!!!!!!

!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i've also got a club that i carved by hand from a fallen tree, wrapped the handle with grip tape and the top with barbed wire :getin:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

dad gay. so what posted:

what class are you?

Oh, im gay

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

my mind is my greatest weapon op, i have never known defeat

well, at least until someone comes along and shoots you square in the mind

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
hey what is the difference between a framing hammer and a claw hammer?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

im pooping! posted:

a framing hammer is longer and heavier, unlike your dick

but like my dick, it is used for some hardcore bangin amirite????

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
so I guess this is a gun thread now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Crewmine posted:

it's been a while since we sat down and had a really interesting conversation about the specifications of guns

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

alright man i get the hint

its a Matrix Aerospace lower receiver with a CMMG lower parts kit. A DSA arms upper receiver, non chrome lined 223 wylde barrel with a PSA bolt carrier group. Standard M4 style stock and MOE handguards. No FSP gas block. Mangosteen 3x optic

didnt think you wanted to know but there you go

are any of those parts made of gold? if not, that gun is a piece of poo poo i personally would not ever fire it. but that's just me personally.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I sharpen and then stow 3 ninja throwing stars in the frame of my bed each night before i go to sleep.

It occurs to me if there are ever more than 3 intruders i would be really hosed. I think ill order a couple more stars.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Now that you mention it i do have a custom made full scale replica of cloud's buster sword from final fantasy vii that i had commissioned for extra defense of my home. I cant lift it but i figure someone walks in and sees this thing on its ornate stand on my mantel theyre gonna poo poo bricks and run away in terror much like how you might or might not know simply racking a shotgun will scare off most thieves

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Prof. human being posted:

I keep a mystical Peruvian machete by the door... right next to my fedora. Well, technically a pinch-crown.

Machete was left by previous tenants, has a sweet rune-graven scabbard.

That knife is some fake bullshit sold to a dumb tourist. That fedora on the other hand... Is it for sale?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
The best home defense "weapon" is to just get large-ish dog. Plus they make good companions unlike inanimate metal and polymer

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ZombieParts posted:

There's a break-in video that's been circulating around. Three dudes break into a house in the middle of the night. Some cats come and watch them. As they are leaving one of the occupants wakes up and runs in with a pistol. She takes a random shot in the darkness and manages to shoot a hole in a window. This wakes up the other occupant who wakes up dopey as loving hell. A revolver magically appears in his hand but he's still half a sleep so he uses the revolver to prop himself up while he tries to get oriented. He manages to get to his feet and stumbles down the stairs like a drunkard. The house occupants run around doing "hooo-ah! We trained for this" poo poo for a minute and then they show stills of the damage the dumb bitch did when she shot wild in the dark.

I think in their eyes they won this encounter.

Oh I thought for sure you were going to say one of the stray rounds killed a cat. What does the bolded part have to do with the rest of the story? Also youd think that even the most basic amount of gun training should lead you to NOT use a loaded weapon to "prop yourself up" even if you are half asleep. God drat people are stupid.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Wild T posted:

That's adorable :allears:

Yeah I know I know it still blows my mind though. Human stupidity truly knows no limits.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Firing guns at inanimate targets is actually really fun especially outdoors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
God forbid you let looking cool with a gun take the backseat to being cautious at all times with a gun

• Locked thread