Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

some others too i guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

psyopmonkey posted:

Why is your gas tube so short?

it was exceptionally cheap this way

$450 built as is in that pic

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

psyopmonkey posted:

Did your tube spring have to be shortened or is it a weaker spring?

I cant imagine a short gas tube allowing a proper cycle.

I dunno though, guns are dumb.

Its just a carbine length gas tube + buffer. It looks even shorter because there is no front sight post. I'm sure it cycles harder but im not too worried about 5.56 hitting me 'hard'

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Rigel posted:

550 if you add sights so you can actually use it

yeah ... exactly how much the optic cost lol.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
"what weapons do you own" im surprised i was the first . probably wasnt i didnt actually read the thread

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
always some party pooper

this is my hammer

it cost $3.99. It was worth every penny and then some. Still ticking to this day probably 4 years of use

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

alright man i get the hint

its a Matrix Aerospace lower receiver with a CMMG lower parts kit. A DSA arms upper receiver, non chrome lined 223 wylde barrel with a PSA bolt carrier group. Standard M4 style stock and MOE handguards. No FSP gas block. Mangosteen 3x optic

didnt think you wanted to know but there you go

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

psyopmonkey posted:

Now wonder that poo poo was so cheap.

Why the heck would you get a non-chrome lined barrel?

I dunno, getting it as a assembled upper was just absurdly cheap. There's no way in hell im going to shoot it out and ill keep it nice and lubed. Its like 5000 rounds vs 10k lol.

The other consideration was full auto but ... obamas amerikka and all dont have to worry

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
lmao

legit laughed irl thanks

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

lol how insecure do you manlets have to be before you make the decision that you need to own an assault rifle to validate your worthless existence

about 37

stay m ad bro

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

i don't know any of the words you have been posting but i was hoping you could tell me more about fedoras
nice edit

dont sprain your ankle getting up on that wagon . what do you play again? tuba?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
ive already posted a picture of myself making GBS threads on a toilet but i bet you could find something else if you tried

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i need to protect my manga animes. 30 bullets isnt enough, any rec's on drum clips for my assalt rifle?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

and i'm arguing that obsessive level gun ownership often stems from a lack of security in one's masculinity so it's kind of relevant.

whats wrong with being gay - oh wait you editted :p

guys i own a gun im obsessive. this guy is really on point... except for the gay part, im secretly gay but he editted it out for some reason

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

psyopmonkey posted:

Learn how to properly exchange magazines and stop being such a little bitch.

:smug:

havent found a 'mag that doesnt slip on cheeto dust. gonna have go to drums. this is very important, im getting a shipment of amibos tonight and the bill of lading leaked on reddit

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

DoctorStrangelove posted:

ILLEGAL poo poo

blades with more than 2 edges have been banned by the geneva convention. better edit this post

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Moridin920 posted:

what does that mean

because I have some poo poo that has like 5 blades coming out of one handle

if its like triangle shaped designed to make a hole instead of cut its a ~~war crime~~. a phillips screwdriver would take it one further and be 4 sided

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i think guns are fun to play with but knives are really gay. probably hypocritical but knives dont go bang so im probably right here

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
i dunno man, were you around for 1.0? lol. you make a post int he shape of a gun and you'd get probated

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

a bay posted:

I like all of the guns that have been posted in this thread so far except for the one where the guy paid 500$ for a rifle with no sights. What are you going hunting for dude Slam Whales lol

hold on jeez

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Nooner posted:

Lmao

hurrrrr oh no I'm getting robbed time to grab my 90 year old rifel hurrrrrr

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahajahah

i dunno man those old rifles like blow people up lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
hobohemian stop youre scaring me

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if a goon had to own a gun, it would be that one because its anime or some poo poo

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
bought another 40 bullet clip today to protect my manga. i dont sleep with my ar 15 anymore ever since the.... event... but i keep the clips under my pillow and the rifle hangs overmy head on some rope.

edit: it has a pistol grip

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
its like extremely fun lol.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

thathonkey posted:

Firing guns at inanimate targets is actually really fun especially outdoors.

yes and ones that move as well

shooting water

shooting a thing

but the best of it all is when everything lines up just right and your body does exactly what its supposed to and you hit one right in the center

time slows down. air smells different. you see clearer. you feel your hairs move in the slightest breeze. you feel the heat coming off your body. you nail it over and over and its just pure bliss. i was told this was called "flow" and shooting is one of the few things that triggers it for me

its either that or I want to murder people :confused:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

naem posted:

Do you keep a spare key under your doormat or is there another means of home entry? Also pls provide your wife/gf's bra size and number/age of children and times they are home without adult supervision thnks

ill tell you where my car is located. its worth like literally 300 times more than my gun

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

what was this idiot even trying to say

in paintball having your finger up like that keeps it from bobbing around and poo poo cause you really sprint your rear end off. plus you pretty much have no choice since almost all triggers are two finger and ultra sensitive. if you try and run to a bunker with your finger anywhere near the trigger youre going to shoot everywhere lol, and probably your legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

idc about paintball I meant the "trigger discipline makes you look like a retard" idiot

oh uh i dunno. maybe grab the whole handle ?? anyway im definitely not in that boat lol

• Locked thread