Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm working on my my costume what do you think?

I'm going as Windows98

:roflolmao:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

where's tha tat?

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Bad thread, nooner. 1

Demora
Aug 13, 2004

It wouldn't be the Enterprise without a Sulu at the helm

That shovelhead seems off-cock.

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Nooner posted:

I'm working on my my costume what do you think?

I'm going as Windows98

:q: :mrgw: :q: :mrgw: :q:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
is this a c-c-c-c-call out thread?!

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Not nearly skinny enough

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'm sorry for the mean joke Windows98. I like to poke fun at you online but you are a good and nice person (:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Callout thread. Reported

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

i would do anything for nooner love but i wont vote 5 on this.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

idgi

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

cause he is the guy who hit the guy with a shovel

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

and the character in the picture i posted is called The Shoveler from the 1999 blockbuster Mystery Men who's "superpower" is hitting things with a shovel

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

oh haha, who did he hit with a shovel and why? paint me a picture with your words

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

oh haha, who did he hit with a shovel and why? paint me a picture with your words

paint me a link to the post in mspaint, but then also let me click on the painting so i can just go read it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I think his old friend was doing sex stuff with his ex girlfriend which is extremely effed up imo.

In the olden days he could have shot the guy and no one would have batted an eye but in Obama's America his actions have made him somewhat of a pariah despite his record of good posting

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Nooner posted:

I think his old friend was doing sex stuff with his ex girlfriend which is extremely effed up imo.

In the olden days he could have shot the guy and no one would have batted an eye but in Obama's America his actions have made him somewhat of a pariah despite his record of good posting

sex stuff is cool and good, though

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
If I had to cosplay something I would go as half Duke Nukem and Half Lara Croft.

I hope this helps you.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Lucky Guy posted:

sex stuff is cool and good, though

oh heck yes but you shouldnt be doing it with your friends partner (unless that friend approves)

psyopmonkey posted:

If I had to cosplay something I would go as half Duke Nukem and Half Lara Croft.

I hope this helps you.

DUKE CROFT??

jarjarbinksfan621
Mar 4, 2012
i never saw that lovely movie, i thought you were some character from that sperg-populated FPS Team Fortress 2.

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010
He snatched her from another dude is the funny part, he's a hypocritical idiot human being.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

i never saw that lovely movie, i thought you were some character from that sperg-populated FPS Team Fortress 2.

Its actually really good you should watch it, its held up great and I can still laugh at Ben Stillers excellent performance unlike most of his newer movies

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Only registered members can see post attachments!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Why so chicken salad?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Damnit Psyop, your a Troon, not a funny poster.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

That's great.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
wake me up when somebody cares

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND