Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A new era of peace and understanding where we give up all of our pretenses or the complete destruction of society and civilization? I can't really see a middle ground. Can society work without secrets and privacy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lots girls going to know that i want to have sex with them

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
about 20 billion sexual harassment lawsuits

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
I'd be arrested for thought terrorism/thought crimes against humanity.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'd just be talking about women's asses all day and how i want to stick my face in them.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “irony” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “friend of the family balls” and “i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of fyad humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Some wise words on internal monologues there.

Alternatively imgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgay

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Thought this was a forum for autists who did this already? Am I in the wrong place?! :confused:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sweet Tea posted:

i'd just be talking about women's asses all day and how i want to stick my face in them.

This, but boobs

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Those that were profoundly deaf from birth would rule us like Gods. Or they'd be the first to be purged. I'd seriously consider having my vocal chords removed.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

about 20 billion sexual harassment lawsuits

And how exactly would the court proceedings work when the judge has to stop to to acknowledge how attractive they do or do not find every single person in the court room? Would Sally the stenographer still do her job when the bailiff says she's boring and ugly?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
id get beat up a lot more

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
You got me thinking OP.

Have they been able to come up with any theories as to what people blind from birth see in their dreams?

#blowingmindsandcocksitt

Ex-Priest Tobin
May 25, 2014

by Reene
is it true that someone people dont actually have inner monologues? this is what i've heard

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJLeymrMzIk

WOW WHAT AN ORIGINAL IDEA OP

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
i'd probably be making millions in stand-up comedy

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
bring back DPPH

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

you look like you would enjoy a cock or two

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

I didn't think I was being original. There's a difference between telling the truth when you choose to talk and having every thought that comes into your mind vocalised.

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I didn't think I was being original. There's a difference between telling the truth when you choose to talk and having every thought that comes into your mind vocalised.

basically what is it like being a betazoid on betazed?

lol @ nerd op

killmeimmafailure
Apr 19, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh you guys don't say the first thing that comes into your head at all times, regardless of audience? Okay

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
well, given all of human history, we all go nuts and start murdering each other, if only to quiet the unfathomable din of billions of horrible, idiot loving thoughts, until some sort of equilibrium emerges out of the remaining survivors.

From there, probably a race of hermits using our technology to remain largely isolated in, at most, small family groups.

So...for many goons not much would change.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Shadow posted:

basically what is it like being a betazoid on betazed?

lol @ nerd op

I had to google your star trek poo poo but I didn't have to google feeling smug as gently caress when I found out you just used star trek to call me a nerd.

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

I had to google your star trek poo poo but I didn't have to google feeling smug as gently caress when I found out you just used star trek to call me a nerd.
:(

:thejoke:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
"OK, so today you need to clean the kitchen, go grocery shopping, finalize your research paper, and brush joey. Dont forget to..."

I just go over things I need to do a lot.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Strategic Tea posted:

imgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgayimgay

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
That's a really ugly shirt you're wearing, op.

aioli is just mayo
Aug 14, 2003

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced by necessity, neither desiring it nor transgressing its limit, there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful
Aatrek would have gone to prison more sooner.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Sweet Tea posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9hFRw5jeRQ

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rigel posted:

He'd have gotten off scott free because the moment that fat star trek nerd walked into a court room it would be abundantly clear he wasn't gonna get a fair trial.

"Yup, he's a pedo"
"Oh yeah that guy looks like a pedo"
"I hope they play video of it"

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

He'd have gotten off scott free because the moment that fat star trek nerd walked into a court room it would be abundantly clear he wasn't gonna get a fair trial.

"Yup, he's a pedo"
"Oh yeah that guy looks like a pedo"
"I hope they play video of it"

I lolled at "I hope they play a video of it"

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
id be saying gently caress you op, out loud

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
i already do

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Imagine a constant, ear piercing wail of grief and despair.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zeroisanumber posted:

Imagine a constant, ear piercing wail of grief and despair.

What's it like being a teacher?

Minimum Syntaxing
Oct 29, 2008

He looks white, but he's the son of a black man!
what would happen if we all vocalized our inner monologue

I was thinking some pretty heavy poo poo a second ago, but now that I'm on the spot nothing else is popping up.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Fartmaster posted:

what would happen if we all vocalized our inner monologue

I was thinking some pretty heavy poo poo a second ago, but now that I'm on the spot nothing else is popping up.

That's pretty true. Zen masters would save themselves a lot of time if they just split into pairs and asked each other what they're thinking about.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Rigel posted:

If he'd faced the music when he was 14 he'd been tried as a juvenile. Records sealed & still a mod.

My own inner monologue is all farts these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i do this all the time, no one cares, its cool to be honest and not keep secrets

• Locked thread