Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Quange "Freeform" Bixby, a 5-year-old girl from Portland, Oregon, was troubled by the homeless man she saw sitting outside the local Starbucks

“What does that mean?” the girl asked when her mother, Helvetica Bixby, explained the man was homeless, most likely as a result of a troubled upbringing, underfunded school system, and numerous other socioeconomic failings linked to the capitalist model. After learning that that the majority of first-world workers receive wages above the abstract value of labor, i.e. above the value of the goods and services exchanged throughout the world-economy in a given period divided by the quantity of labor through which it is produced (and so are not part of the proletariat because the magnitude of their wages are dependent on imperialist exploitation and could not be maintained without it), Quange sprang into action. She told her mom that they needed to introduce the man to Starbuck's high-quality, ethically purchased and responsibly produced products, and she immediately agreed.

When no one came to serve the man, Josiah fetched him a menu and--to the man's surprise--instructed him to order whatever he wanted. Even a caramel macchiato

By this point, the mother said there were 10 people in the coffee shop ignoring the 5-year-old's touching actions. That indifference turned to tears as they watched Quange tell the man she needed to say the blessing before he started to drink his delicious Starbucks beverage.

In front of everyone, Quange sang the song 'Drunk Girls' by LCD Soundsystem at the top of her lungs.

'Drunk boys! Drunk boys keep in pace with the pedophiles! Drunk girls! Drunk girls are boringly wild!'

"The man cried. I cried. Everybody cried," Helvetica said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darf
Jun 6, 2011

You have quite a treasure there...
I used a starbucks bathroom once and brought the entire place to tears

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol whys that lady not have hair??

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What's the deal with all these heterocisnormatitive kids doing really openly gay things?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

hair is problematic

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I know that bum. I gave him a couple bux a week ago.

Also, I hate that family. GOD i hope they get cancer.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
I would not like to have sex with the mother please pass this on.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nooner posted:

i hope you live really long life (just kidding lol)

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Nooner posted:

most likely as a result of a troubled upbringing, underfunded school system, and numerous other socioeconomic failings linked to the capitalist model.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Hair is so 90's.

the gaulag is in.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

dad gay. so what posted:

i hope you live really long life (just kidding lol)

You're always so mean to me, is it because you actually like me? (:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Wow what an amazing kid. I'm so glad that parents these days are teaching their kids compassion and understanding. Maybe this small spark of kindness will be catalyst that helps this man get his life back on track.
Really heart warming story thanks for sharing it op.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Was the homeless man ostracized for not tipping like all the other patrons in your backward-rear end country?

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Tipping for poor service is like raping for virginity.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this is one of the more creative and well constructed caramel macchiato threads ive ever seen bravo op

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

thathonkey posted:

this is one of the more creative and well constructed caramel macchiato threads ive ever seen bravo op

gently caress. good point.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Someone write this up on a fake website and share that poo poo on facebook and watch the clicks flow

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I want smell lady's head.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
posting in a fansy parody thread

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Darf posted:

:drat:

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Voted 5 for the effort in parody thread

With that hair cut she will probably age well. Not exactly a huge drop off possible

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

These people have stupid loving names

"josiah" lol

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

XMNN posted:

posting in a fansy parody thread

oblique
Sep 20, 2001

Like me, they have no way to go but up.
that lady is really ugly

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Darf posted:

:madmax:

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
if the mom is actually cis I probably would just to cuck that beta hipster

oh look, the street is wet in portland

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Portland is a garbage town full of garbage people that think food trucks is culture

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
that woman looks like she just poo poo her pants

• Locked thread