Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Clippers collapse was
This poll is closed.
The best thing 31 16.67%
The worst thing 17 9.14%
The funniest thing 63 33.87%
THEY DIDN'T PLAY AUSTIN RIVERS ENOUGH 75 40.32%
Total: 186 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
JoeSchmoeWhatIsGoingOn.GIF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Man Musk posted:

We're going to elect The Rock to governor.

It's fine.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've said this before but The Rock in a helicopter jump shoot is the least believable role he's ever been in in Hollywood. Like in the whole trailer when it's at his waist for seemingly no reason, all feels right with the world again.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

EvanTH posted:

I did as of a few hours ago check the predictions thread :smug:

I did too (ignore the part where I said I didn't really mean it, it was the part where I said I didn't mean it that I really didn't mean).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

Dwight Howard is killing his own team.

Sky is blue.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I . . . uh . . . predicted this as well.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
What's cool is the production team probably already had their notes done for the halftime show so the hosts are going to spend the halftime trying to not read their notes about how good the Rockets are.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Beth is such a jerk.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The refs fixed the series against the Clippers because they needed the Rockets to be alive for Tomorrowland transmedia synergy.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I saw the trailer for Tomorrowland I was intrigued but then they showed the name of the movie and I groaned but whatever, I see all movies with Cloon-Dogg anyway.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Mornacale posted:

"Finding Nemo was a bad movie"

C'mon Dwight goes to the guns for cracks like that.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Come the gently caress on does every thread have to be Bill Simmonsesque James Harden trade talk? It's 2015!

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol scorekeeper briefly gave Barnes 4 for that putback.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Oh come on, hahah.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Bachelard rear end posted:

What 3 NBA players would you supplant, personalities in tact, into the WWE?

Kobe, Garnett (Pierce in his stead if he's not eligible), Adam Morrison (Zach Randolph if current only).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Syntaxed posted:

Who here has tried Lebron's MIX?

I haven't had it this year but if it's the same as last year, it's good.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ariza can never be accused of not trying hard as gently caress (in a contract year).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

hitze posted:

mama there goes that maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ah this Craig stuff sounds ominous.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I miss whe you could just go to NBA.com and look at the scores.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

euphronius posted:

I ask Siri for scores she is real good at that

There we go.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lebron just grinding the life out of the Hawks.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I honestly think the Lakers would've considered moving #5 and Randle for Melo and he could've had such a relaxing season next to Kobe and Clarkson, at least until Kobe went down.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Nooooo replay

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

RaySmuckles posted:

Why isn't Mike Conley, the guy with a metal plate in his face, on the list of "injured players" list?

The metal plate fixed it :downs:

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
The D is good, he's just boxin' with god.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I think we need to do like a thing where everyone posts a debriefing of their fishing team so things like people being surprised Bazemore is good doesn't happen, he had like 4 months of hot ball with the Lakers.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

tatankatonk posted:

Why didn't the Lakers keep bazemore :(

Hawks offered guaranteed money and doubled his salary (to be fair double his salary was like 1.5 million a year).

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

old dog child posted:

The Lakers are a carefully crafted and finely tuned machine that Kobe is guiding into a flaming tire pit

The Dumbest Laker Fan Opinion.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

The Duggler posted:

It's pretty clear nobody touched the ball, does touching the rim without it actually affecting the ball warrant a goaltend?

Yep.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is the angle the replay center is watching *the whole game in reverse*.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Don't defend Lebron at half court y'all.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I wish the Lakers did viewing parties like that, although I don't know if I'd pay 30 bucks to park to go to one.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

I chose the hawks to win, because I needed an upset to get points in the contest. They've looked like poo poo since roughly February. Why can't they make open shots? That's something that pro basketball players do. They make the open shots. Maybe you need good players to win, after all

It is a shame those of us playing strategically are not going to be rewarded.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Warrior fan spotted at Hawks game.

Sorry Kevman, if you're out there, y'all are Lakers fans now.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Wow.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've watched it three times and still don't understand.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dejan Bimble posted:

Why didn't he do anything

I'm going to credit the Warriors D. Harden seems to be doing a hesitation move to get the defender to commit (or foul), but the defense does a nice job of freezing, leaving Harden with no option and no dribble, so he has to pass to Howard (if Howard was like three steps closer, I've seen him score there), who rightly passes it back, but the trap on Harden is perfect and there's no angle for a pass and, game over.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I watched the first episode of Last Ship the other day and like, I got the appeal, but it wasn't for me.

Rick fucked around with this message at 02:33 on May 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Philthy posted:

Isnt the world completely dead and done.

Just Freedom Lovers, all others seem to be alive.

• Locked thread