Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
you irl
Jan 22, 2014
wow a one grade level reduction in 10 years that's nuts in 100 years it will be grade -7!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
there are songs with good clever wordplay and interesting themes and there are catchy but empty songs who gives a poo poo

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
a song that makes you think isn't gonna get her panties wet let me tell you that

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
my favorite music? youve probably never heard of it

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Secks Cauldron posted:

Lol if you can't turn someone on with your own words.

im just saying that if you're in the club and you want to see a booty bouncing you don't ask the dj to play My human being Shoegaze or whatever you losers like

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

swampland posted:

That's why you go to the shoe gaze gig instead and hook up with the cool indie chick dummy

oh so you like large glasses and extra long labia cool

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Digital Fingers posted:

few of these you could call crust instead of anarcho if you were inclined but it's just splitting hairs imo

Digital Fingers posted:

few of these you could call crust instead of anarcho if you were inclined but it's just splitting hairs imo

Digital Fingers posted:

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Digital Fingers posted:

Uploaded the full album for Zounds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXJN1_R6sOY&feature=youtu.be better than the other link.

You're a loving garbage poster, suck my dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
what if my favorite music is the national anthem, op? are you saying george washington was retarded? pretty hosed up...

• Locked thread