Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I sniffed my friend's sister's panties from the laundry basket when I was drunk one night.

In my defense, she was really hot and I was really drunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
What'd they smell like

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
My thing is that post ^

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~

CJacobs posted:

What'd they smell like

Like sunshine and poppies.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
pput youre peepee in her hoohah, op

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

I was one of the stars of the movie "I Think We're Alone Now"

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

SweetKarma posted:

I sniffed my friend's sister's panties from the laundry basket when I was drunk one night.

Was it your sister's 'friend' like when people are too embarrassed to ask about themselves so it's always 'my friend wants to know...'?

Maniac Pahis
Nov 3, 2010

by Ralp
Killed a hooker and wore her hide as a coat

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

slapped the ol' willy at a public urinal. in my defense i was 13

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
once i haunted a house and spooked some dumb teenagers real good

or do you not mean that kind of creepy

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
Well when I was like 13 this girl I was kind of friends with but who was always a bitch to me ended up in a coma. I went to see her in the hospital and I accidentally jostled her a bit in the bed and her shirt fell open. So her titty was just out and so I popped one off and splattered across her chest. I remember looking at the ropey strings of cum reaching from finger to finger like opalescent spiderwebs and muttering 'I'm so hosed up'

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

Well when I was like 13 this girl I was kind of friends with but who was always a bitch to me ended up in a coma. I went to see her in the hospital and I accidentally jostled her a bit in the bed and her shirt fell open. So her titty was just out and so I popped one off and splattered across her chest. I remember looking at the ropey strings of cum reaching from finger to finger like opalescent spiderwebs and muttering 'I'm so hosed up'

...I-I read a lot of goosebumps books?

Uranium 235
Oct 12, 2004

SweetKarma posted:

uh what's creepy about htat?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Jim Barris posted:

congratulations

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
i posted in this thread.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Jim Barris posted:

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Jim Barris posted:

Bet you have some real daddy issues

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SweetKarma posted:

was there a skidmark?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

krampster2 posted:

slapped the ol' willy at a public urinal. in my defense i was 13

for reference you're now 14

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i pulled out some rear end hair by hand and then cut apart a watermelon.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Jim Barris posted:

same

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
i did the old red hot chili peppers sockman routine

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
statute of limitations still hasnt passed

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS

Jim Barris posted:

came

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Jim Barris posted:

anime is bad

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

spanked it in a corner store bathroom after stealing a playboy from said corner store and hiding it in my pants. to be 13 again.

A_Bug_That_Thinks
Mar 16, 2011

ASK ME ABOUT HOW MUCH I LOVE BIG SAGGY POKEMON TITS
When I was fourteen, there was this awkward boy two grades below me. We hung out a bit, but his little heart couldn't take it and he fell in love. I wasn't down for it, but I did like having him wrapped around my finger. Anyway, to maintain my control, I pretended to be asleep while he molested me. At least, that was the plan, but he got...carried away. With the DNA evidence, I managed to blackmail his parents. It ruined their marriage and they eventually divorced. From what I hear, it was pretty nasty stuff.

Grrl Pwrr !rr!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
im learning that 13 year olds are creepy

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Renegret posted:

anime is bad

It's good.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Killed 2 dogs a cat 3 mice. And 5 kids

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
you killed a cat? YOU MONSTER

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
According to most females I've met in my life (especially as a child and teenager):

The creepiest thing I have ever done is existing and continuing to exist.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jim Barris posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3693947&pagenumber=77&perpage=40#post445555947

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
i also sniffed the op's sister's panties

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Stalked a girlfriend because I thought she was cheating on me. She was cheating on me.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax
Date rape, but they were into it ;)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Let's just say Buffy was a female dog, and my depravity knew no limits.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

amityville anus posted:

:gonk:

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
that was my sister. and she has a penis.

did you enjoy the smell of male taint and balls? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

amityville anus posted:

Came here to do this. Leaving now.

• Locked thread