Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Tom Brady is not gonna be suspended because Bob Kraft is the smartest owner in the NFL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's ok, Tom Brady got the paycheck for winning the Super Bowl. Do you think they really care if they struggle for the first couple games of the season?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

It's ok, Tom Brady got the paycheck for winning the Super Bowl. Do you think they really care if they struggle for the first couple games of the season?

We are gonna win those games whether Brady plays or not

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

every time I see or hear about Bob Kraft, I want some crappy mac and cheese

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i just always want mac and chee

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

FIRST TIME posted:

every time I see or hear about Bob Kraft, I want some crappy mac and cheese

Bob Kraft deflates his mac and cheese.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol if you take the NFL any more seriously than the WWE

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
football psi is important

major issue facing america today

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"I didn't know this was a rule until last February but now I am apparently convinced it is the most important rule in football" -- everyone

loquacius fucked around with this message at 15:02 on May 20, 2015

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
If the Pats don't get into the playoffs this year, this four game suspension will just give me an excuse to use. Win-Win.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
lol the pats arent going to miss the playoffs in the afc east

bills still dont have a QB

phins gonna phin

lol at the jets, just lol

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Fetus Tree posted:

phins gonna phin

Yeah I'm not worried.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff posted:

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

spacemang_spliff posted:

whats this? a goon making fun of popular thing? in GBS?!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Fetus Tree posted:

phins gonna phin

"The Pats will miss the playoffs this year" is a popular opinion among talking heads right now but honestly I haven't been THAT impressed by any AFC east team's moves. Bills can maybe steal Garoppolo's game against them, and the Phins might be able to get themselves a playoffs spot with Suh onboard, but I'd still bet on the Pats to win the division.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
handegg

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol "hockey" is a sport where you hit a disc with a stick, which means its real name is "stickdisc" but stickdisc fans never want to admit it and always call me a retard when I tell them that

Don't get me started on "basketball" which is really just one of the many, many different games whose real name is "handball"

e: in high school I was on the JV footground team

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Pats already got beat by the Bills and Phins last year. Quit acting like it's unheard of.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Leon Einstein posted:

Pats already got beat by the Bills and Phins last year. Quit acting like it's unheard of.

gently caress you bitch, lick my loving taint

you aint in kansas no more pretty boy :mrgw:

E: also lol at you arguing that the bills or phins are gonna be a threat to the patriots this year. just lol. try harder next time

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ

loquacius posted:

lol "hockey" is a sport where you hit a disc with a stick, which means its real name is "stickdisc" but stickdisc fans never want to admit it and always call me a retard when I tell them that

Don't get me started on "basketball" which is really just one of the many, many different games whose real name is "handball"

true

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

loquacius posted:

i was gonna be like heh, they should call soccer football then :smugdog:

then i was like oh yeah ><

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

Fetus Tree posted:

gently caress you bitch, lick my loving taint

you aint in kansas no more pretty boy :mrgw:

E: also lol at you arguing that the bills or phins are gonna be a threat to the patriots this year. just lol. try harder next time

Well, they did get beat by them. The Pats did eventually win the Super Bowl* though.

*were caught cheating in playoffs

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Leon Einstein posted:

Well, they did get beat by them. The Pats did eventually win the Super Bowl* though.

*were caught cheating in playoffs

Haha yeah I could win a Super Bowl by myself if you gave me a football inflated to 10.5 PSI

Hell I'm pretty sure I could do it with a 12.4 PSI ball, just not a 12.5 PSI one, that'd be ridiculous

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
They should break Hernandez out of jail on the condition he hunts down and kills Goodell in a gangsta style method.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

texaholic posted:

They should break Hernandez out of jail on the condition he hunts down and kills Goodell in a gangsta style method.

The hero we deserve

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

texaholic posted:

agreed about getting hernandez out of jail but idgaf about goodell

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

quote:

Hernandez allegedly was the lookout for an inmate who went into another cell and got into a fight at Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center, CNN reports, citing an unnamed law enforcement source

lol just popped on my FB feed

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Fetus Tree posted:

i was gonna be like heh, they should call soccer football then :smugdog:

then i was like oh yeah ><

Soccer would actually be called "acting hurt"

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Fetus Tree posted:

whats this? a goon making fun of popular thing? in GBS?!

Nah, I like football and the NFL. But also I'm a Chiefs fan (lol).

I don't mean the NFL is rigged like WWE matches are scripted, but there's def. forced story lines and heels and poo poo to keep it popular in the offseason.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
It's 2015, who cares about football anymore?

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

spacemang_spliff posted:

unironically this

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

spacemang_spliff posted:

Nah, I like football and the NFL. But also I'm a Chiefs fan (lol).

I don't mean the NFL is rigged like WWE matches are scripted, but there's def. forced story lines and heels and poo poo to keep it popular in the offseason.

yeah deflategate is probably the NFLs wet dream or something

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it's great that Roger Goodell rigged SB49 for the Patriots only to go hard on Tom Brady three months later

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
my balls are soft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Brady and dude who had interception probably saved Seattle millions on future Russell Wilson contract; I'm sure his extension will still completely cripple the franchise but maybe it won't be quite as bad than had he completed that pass and had 2 rings in 3 years and game winning pass.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is im hay

• Locked thread