Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again

Died laughing at this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

op what is your opinion RE: ethics in video games journalism

calm down, once she's served her time in the slam whale slammer she'll have a threesome with you too

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
did anyone say that the judge determined her to be unrapeable case dismissed yet

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

calm down, once she's served her time in the slam whale slammer she'll have a threesome with you too

just the both of them, she counts as two

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Applewhite posted:

Get some Indian women in the British genepool and you're money.

i remember the british tried to do it

like it was official policy to marry indian women to make a native ruling class that was loyal to england because of parentage

Thats right the british were literal genestealers

they had 500 years to do it and they barely dented the genepool

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Indian

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
nice, women are filth, hope she eats the supportbeams of the prison in desperation when she cant get her daily 20 hamburgers, the prison falls upon her and shes stuck upside down and becomes the first sarlac pit on earth

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Top City Homo posted:

idk dude their genepool looks pretty dented to me.

dented and in need of a dentist.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Top City Homo posted:

like it was official policy to marry indian women to make a native ruling class that was loyal to england because of parentage

OMG I love it.
Almost every time I hear about something the British Empire's various schemes to attain/maintain global domination, I nod and think to myself "yep, that's exactly how I would have handled it."
It's disappointing so few superpowers have real ambitions anymore.
Used to be if you were a civilized country you were always trying to breed a race of supermen or colonize the solar system or develop a computer that could perform all the functions of a legislative body. Now all they care about is getting oil and they can't even do that right.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Top City Homo posted:

alexander the great tried a similar scheme

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

OMG I love it.
Almost every time I hear about something the British Empire's various schemes to attain/maintain global domination, I nod and think to myself "yep, that's exactly how I would have handled it."
It's disappointing so few superpowers have real ambitions anymore.
Used to be if you were a civilized country you were always trying to breed a race of supermen or colonize the solar system or develop a computer that could perform all the functions of a legislative body. Now all they care about is getting oil and they can't even do that right.

lol they've ensured global domination and instead of having people fight for silly things like the right to elect which official will be enacting corporate policy they just sell you widgets and expand their markets and make more money and have more global influence than anyone a couple hundred years ago could even conceive of

who needs the locals to like you anymore? they're just cheap labor and resources.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 16:42 on May 20, 2015

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Stupid bitch.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

lol they've ensured global domination and instead of having people fight for silly things like the right to elect which official will be enacting corporate policy they just sell you widgets and expand their markets and make more money and have more global influence than anyone a couple hundred years ago could even conceive of

Yah but it's global influence over stupid bullshit.
Yeah, great, you brainwashed everyone into wanting an iPod. Congratulations on being king turd of poo poo mountain. That's way cooler than an army of seven-foot tall stormtroopers with an average 160 IQ ruling the planet with a firm and just hand.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Yah but it's global influence over stupid bullshit.
Yeah, great, you brainwashed everyone into wanting an iPod. Congratulations on being king turd of poo poo mountain. That's way cooler than an army of seven-foot tall stormtroopers with an average 160 IQ ruling the planet with a firm and just hand.

yeah well the dude thought he could juice his way into a cure for cancer so you know

Apple still makes ridiculous amounts of money though. A billionaire lives better today than any king ever did.

naem
May 29, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Off to Slut Jail™ for her!

Can you volunteer to be sent to slut jail because

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

naem posted:

Can you volunteer to be sent to slut jail because

get a job as a guard

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Moridin920 posted:

yeah well the dude thought he could juice his way into a cure for cancer so you know

Apple still makes ridiculous amounts of money though. A billionaire lives better today than any king ever did.

I'd argue the middle/lower middle class live better than any (medieval) king ever did. I guess contemporary kings usually are billionaires so there's some overlap there.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Get some Indian women in the British genepool and you're money.

That's like saying we need to get some latina women into the American gene pool

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

jiharlequinade posted:

too late

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

jiharlequinade posted:

I'm doing my part ;)

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
she was also pregnant and coked up

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I wonder if the boyfriend is back with her yet

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Darth123123 posted:

I wonder if the boyfriend is back with her yet

If he still loves her then he'll make a false rape accusation too so that he can be with her.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
This and cases like the rolling Stone rape are victories for us feminists. They highlight the importance of not jumping to conclusions and the need for proper police investigation. Thus after a through investigation the guilty will be found guilty and the innocent will be found innocent

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

prince 'arry joins the army with his clowning about and soon these noble lads are tag teaming gross ham ladies. smdh

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

That's a British 7.

Ozma fat

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Top City Homo posted:

why are the british mad about polish coming over to the country?

the genetic infusion of beautiful slav women will solve the UK from its unending misery

also Irish chicks but you limeys were too stupid and let them go

good luck with your mongrel women

polish people are even more miserable than us

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Woman One of Rare Few Who Interacted With Coalition Soldiers And Wasn't Raped

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

Fishy Joe posted:

jesus christ that broad has a big fuckin head

a lot of brit chicks have really big heads (but usually on a skinny body)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i hope that the case was handled well and that this woman is being punished for something she actually did. thank you.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Maldoror posted:

a lot of brit chicks have really big heads (but usually on a skinny body)

like cool sad lollipops

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ya but no but ya but no but

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

gnarlyhotep posted:

ya but no but ya but no but

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Man, Amy took her breakup with Shelton pretty hard.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Volume posted:

This and cases like the rolling Stone rape are victories for us feminists. They highlight the importance of not jumping to conclusions and the need for proper police investigation. Thus after a through investigation the guilty will be found guilty and the innocent will be found innocent

I like that it seems to be going that way a lot. One can hope in vain that people will stop living in such distrust of rape accusations after people get it in their head that the system isn't just operating on assumption and stereotype in either side's favor.

im trying to think of a situation where a man would falsely claim he raped a woman to save face and i think this is giving me some ideas

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Top City Homo posted:

the genetic infusion of beautiful slav women will solve the UK from its unending misery

also Irish chicks but you limeys were too stupid and let them go

The Vikings stole all the good looking women during raids which explains Scandinavian beauty and

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

tell me more about your animes, you warrior of men rights

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

A misanthrope posted:

tell me more about your animes, you warrior of men rights

did you know? Kill La Kill passes the Bechdel test?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Whorelord posted:

polish people are even more miserable than us

I know poles they are morose sons of bitches but the bitches be fine

• Locked thread