Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Solice Kirsk posted:

You can't put stones in birds because then they can't fly. Its like that old saying, "Birds filled with stones are actually bad at being birds because flying is what most birds do, and rocks are heavy and not conducive with flying."

sorry I'm not British so I don't understand the measurements

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
wheelie bin?

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
This is why you don't stick your dick in a fat when drunk, sometimes they decide you're "the one" (or "the two" in this case) and blackmail you with rape charges cause you won't do it sober.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

sorry I'm not British so I don't understand the measurements

I like how the British have pussied out and replaced every other imperial measurement with metric but stones, the most whimsical and useless measure of weight in recorded history

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I like how the British have pussied out and replaced every other imperial measurement with metric but stones, the most whimsical and useless measure of weight in recorded history

America uses "hands" to measure horses though

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Clochette posted:

horse people are neither here nor there

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

boom boom boom posted:

That's a British 7.

yup

:(

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo

Lawyer posted:

“In December the following month she tried to commit suicide and had been struggling with depression ever since.”

Is there a single Briton in the entirety of the British Isles who hasn't made a half-arsed suicide attempt?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Applewhite posted:

Get some Indian women in the British genepool and you're money.

we;ve got tons of indians but as soon as they move over they get fat, its something in the air for real.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
i remember there was a thread on bodybuilding.com of all the decent looking british slags hitting up some Nord on Tinder because their men are garbagedicked and they were the minority in a field of horsefaces that looked good so when they got matched with a decent looking dude they went nuts with sex lust

i mean if you are good looking in Britian, like European good looking its like shooting fish with dynamite (??????)

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Hobohemian posted:

It's weird she was trying to save face when she clearly has too much of it.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

you could say he got....cucked?

Now he can bang her best friend...slag deserved it.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Clochette posted:

But didn't Hands die because the horse he was "measuring" was too long?

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
slam dunk junk trunk

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

We still use miles and buy pints of beer and things like that.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
DUDE who wouldn't jump to the chance of having sex with two sexy young soldiers mMMmMMmm

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
My favourite line of the article is: Mr Ventham said: “She called the police because she was in a panic and because she’s stupid and immature.” and that was said in mitigation. The important thing about it is he said she is those things and not was those things.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

midnightclimax posted:

I think she has that Katy Perry face, that only looks good with makeup.

:stare:

Isn't called spitroasting rather than a threesome when it's two dudes and a pig?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Hobohemian posted:

It's weird she was trying to save face when she clearly has too much of it.

:master:

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Helical Nightmares posted:

:stare:

Isn't called spitroasting rather than a threesome when it's two dudes and a pig?

devil's threesome.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

The official military neologism for the girl in the OP is a Dependapotamus. The more you know

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Armchair Calvinist posted:

The official military neologism for the girl in the OP is a Dependapotamus. The more you know

I've only heard of Dependapotamus from US servicepeople. Is it UK as well?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Helical Nightmares posted:

I've only heard of Dependapotamus from US servicepeople. Is it UK as well?

its just the us, yeah.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

boom boom boom posted:

That's a British 7.

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
That's what I call a sticky situation.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

I am Toni Lippi posted:

That's what I call a sticky situation.

yeah, that's the ticket

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

We still use miles and buy pints of beer and things like that.

Proves that Brits should choke on a bushel of dicks.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

steinrokkan posted:

Proves that Brits should choke on a bushel of dicks.

I bet the girl in the article did just that

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

boom boom boom posted:

That's a British 7.

Yeah but they use Metric, so the number is actually much lower IRL.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
good. they should've raped her though, imo. raped her to death. then they should rape her entire family and everyone who's ever associated with any of them. sluts won't be tolerated

seriously though, rape is mainly bad because it screws up your agenda, possibly permanently. coincidentally, that also is the active ingredient of incarceration. so, since she was diagnosed as not raped, the justice system decided to administer two and a half years worth of rape to her

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

quakster posted:

good. they should've raped her though, imo. raped her to death. then they should rape her entire family and everyone who's ever associated with any of them. sluts won't be tolerated

seriously though, rape is mainly bad because it screws up your agenda, possibly permanently. coincidentally, that also is the active ingredient of incarceration. so, since she was diagnosed as not raped, the justice system decided to administer two and a half years worth of rape to her

Hm, yes, this person guilty of providing false testimony and slander is the victim here and everybody else is just angry because she's a liberated whale-

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
solution: all judges, especially white british males, should be kept in a constant state of being raped. refer to documentation on procedure 110-montauk for additional details

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"verdict: milk was not spilled. decision: make sure it gets spilled"

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

quakster posted:

solution: all judges, especially white british males, should be kept in a constant state of being raped. refer to documentation on procedure 110-montauk for additional details

i'm a big fan of rape so i agree

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

quakster posted:

"verdict: milk was not spilled. decision: make sure it gets spilled"

better not punish anybody for anything ever

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

steinrokkan posted:

better not punish anybody for anything ever
Yes.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013

what if they want to be punished?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

what if they want to be punished?
then it's not rape

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

i remember there was a thread on bodybuilding.com of all the decent looking british slags hitting up some Nord on Tinder because their men are garbagedicked and they were the minority in a field of horsefaces that looked good so when they got matched with a decent looking dude they went nuts with sex lust

i mean if you are good looking in Britian, like European good looking its like shooting fish with dynamite (??????)
it's like that even if you're as ugly as poo poo m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
When you think about it, deceit and misrepresentation are just the traditionally feminine form of interpersonal violence.

It's a social and emotional violence to compliment the more masculine forms of violence like intimidation and really good punching.

• Locked thread