Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

psyopmonkey posted:

Heath/Skorr bars are best.

I miss that Asian grape taffy made with milk. Soft and best with a smooth texture.

Heathbars ground up in icecream/milkshakes gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Don't the British have better toffee than loving Heath bars?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Freeze a dollop of fluff.

Hit it with a hammer to make fluff shards.

Sprinkle shards on warn brownies.

Youre welcome.

:smug:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Oh, right, the British don't have real candy, huh?
What do you have like, biscuits with jam or whatever?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I can't believe I've never put fluff in hot chocolate, holy poo poo.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
I've never had fluff because I assumed that only hideously fat people ate it. I was starting to wonder if maybe I was wrong what with all these people saying how great it is then I remembered I'm in a thread about candy.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
imho marshmallows and marshmallow-related candies fall into the lowest tier of candy. This includes choco covered mallows, peeps, etc. On the other hand, s'mores are transcendent and fluff has some good applications, so ymmv.

Honestly I'm a fan of good old Snickers but I don't eat candy very often

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I loved Three Musketeers when I was a kid but now get that poo poo away from me

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
peeps are the worse poo poo.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Actually the only good candy is 70% dark chocolate or higher.

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

why would anyone ever willingly eat one of these

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Butterfinger is good frozen too.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SHARTING BEAR posted:

why would anyone ever willingly eat one of these

They're my mom's favorite. She hides caches of them all over her house so that she can eat them all year

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

they're repulsive, no joke. I knew a girl in high school who kept them in her locker until they were rock hard then she'd crunch on them

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Iron Crowned posted:

They're my mom's favorite. She hides caches of them all over her house so that she can eat them all year

your mom is a crazy person

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

gently caress you

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Spot which peep has a tumblr account.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
A; they all do because peeps are terrible.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Peeps are bad.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SHARTING BEAR posted:

your mom is a crazy person

It's a surprise to no one why I turned out so crazy

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
OP I really liked Goetze's Caramel Creams back when I was a lad you may want to try those if they got them

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm the purple peep crying a single bloody tear.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Whoa...

What if a twizzler was filled with fluff.

:aaaaa:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

psyopmonkey posted:

Whoa...

Twizzlers are bad, Red Vines are good

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Iron Crowned posted:

Twizzlers are bad, Red Vines are good

Same poo poo nerd.

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme

Scapulor posted:

Reese's cups are great, pieces not so much. Twinkies are sweet delicious moist soft cakes with cream filling. They're great but I've always preferred ding dongs (I'm gay lol) by the same company, hostess, because they're frosted chocolate cake instead of yellow cake. They're harder to come by for some reason, though.

Marshmallow fluff is a condiment, like peanut butter. I've never had it that I can remember, but some fat people like pb and j sandwiches with fluff instead of jelly.

When I go to the import store here in Holland, I get reese's cups, wheat thins (good wheaty crackers) and dill pickles, because dill is awesome and Dutch people are stupid for, as a country, only selling sweet and sour pickles. Don't know if that's all over europe though.

Also, American Skittles are better than euro Skittles, but I don't know if you can even get them at an import store. You can tell they're American if they have a "grape" flavor.

I am addicted to your Dutch licorice, stuff called "Venco Zout." It's soft and sweet and salty and delicious. Unfortunately it's like $12 for a 500 gram box here.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

psyopmonkey posted:

Whoa...

Imagine I posted that vomit thing.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

psyopmonkey posted:

Same poo poo nerd.

You have no clue what you're talking about

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Nah red vines are inferior to twizzlers sorry.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Twizzlers are waxy and Vines are like noodles.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Reeses Nutrageous is basically an apex candybar Reese sticks too. Snickers too. The rest of it is nearly impossible to justify as an adult.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
The most badass last meal is most definitely a candy bar from the prison vending machine

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

ice cream sandwich

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

SHARTING BEAR posted:

ice cream sandwich

jellybean

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Chewy sprees are the only candy you will ever need.

Unless you're feeling a bit frisky in which case buy yourself a little bag of chewy shock tarts.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

i think this chick managed to ruin marshmallows and chicks for me with one picture, good work tublord

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Shocktarts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Misread that as "shockfarts."

• Locked thread