Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
It doesn't really seem fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
nippers primarily. women have nippers attached to really cool titmeat and the gods don't like to be reminded of it

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

my nips are easily the size of a woman's and while i understand that it's legal for me to be shirtless it obviously makes bystanders very uncomfortable. hth

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
In Canada women can go around topless, flopping their breasts all over everything

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Because for every woman with awesome, perky boobs that goes out in public, you will get five bad looking ones with saggy boobs that are awful.
Same principle doesn't apply to men because bad looking man chests are comical, whereas bad looking woman chests are gross.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Ghaz posted:

my nips are easily the size of a woman's and while i understand that it's legal for me to be shirtless it obviously makes bystanders very uncomfortable. hth

lol christ thats a disturbing image

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
Most people shouldn't be topless imo.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Because of double-d standards.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

lordoftheT posted:

Most people shouldn't be topless imo.

I think the law should be changed to reflect this.

"You must be this hot to go topless" regardless of sex.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Ghaz posted:

are they tacked on to titmeat?

Pilfered Pallbearers
Aug 2, 2007

In NYC its legal for women to be topless, expect inside private businesses. There was a girl who was always topless in the east village, saw her a few times.

Tits were only alright though.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Also: men with big dongers should be allowed to go bottomless.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

Because for every woman with awesome, perky boobs that goes out in public, you will get five bad looking ones with saggy boobs that are awful.
Same principle doesn't apply to men because bad looking man chests are comical, whereas bad looking woman chests are gross.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtB_jvznaNM

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Women should be allowed to be topless in public just as soon as I am allowed to have an erection in public.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Because women are second class citizens in most countries op

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
bc men would be walkin around with erect penises in public and the homosexual agenda would be forwarded thusly

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
I think for the most part women can be topless in public, it's more a cultural norm than a legal principle

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
being topless in my city is legal, op.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dunno op ask your mom

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Gatekeeper posted:

nippers primarily. women have nippers attached to really cool titmeat and the gods don't like to be reminded of it

read this as niggers

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Whorelord posted:

read this as niggers

i read it as nippers and was trying to figure out what japanese ppl had to do with it for a minute

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

lets not stop at shirts i think sleeves should be mandatory for everyone

do whatever on the beach that can be a flesh fest even buck rear end naked

but in the city plus besleeve yourself strumpet!!!!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if you got em flaunt em

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Human body is gross. Guys should wear clothes too.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Why does it say no shirt no shoes no service? I'm gonna go into a store today with just a shirt and shoes and have an ironclad case to protect me from legal repercussions due to those signs IMHO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
I dunno bro. People get naked in public here.

Its p gross.

• Locked thread