Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've got the news on and they're playing a montage of clips but it's muted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
one less gap toothed hero

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Yup he's dead. That kinda sucks his show was the only thing on TV here worth watching after 11pm when I was a teenager

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He'll be back in two months pissing and moaning for his old network time slot

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
he saw tina fey take off her dress and died of boner overload I know I almsot did!

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Not yet but the foo fighters are going to publicly execute him after their performance so he will be soon.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
RIP old timer

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

he is survived by jay leno

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
in "comedians in cars getting coffee" letterman makes a comment about how they're in there with all the regular people and jerry's like, "well it's their (the owners') place..."

and letterman says with a smirk, "we can change that, can't we?" - you know, cuz we're rich and can buy anyone or anything

so hes a kind of a poo poo is what im saying and i hope he is dead

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh wait he's just leaving his show. See this is why I shouldn't infer things. Seriously though TV, don't play montages of living people. A montage is for the dead.

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 23:58 on May 20, 2015

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

He's dead to me op.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

wiki says stephen colbert is taking over the late show in his place, so thats cool

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

"Teeeeee heeeeeeeee" *gap toothed smile*

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Digital Fingers posted:

wiki says stephen colbert is taking over the late show in his place, so thats cool

not to say david letterman was leftist but how will the late night demographic deal with a right wing extremist like that

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
*raises left hand a lot*

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

not to say david letterman was leftist but how will the late night demographic deal with a right wing extremist like that

i hope he doesn't bring that gimmick over with him.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Digital Fingers posted:

That gimmick is his career at this point though.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Colbert will actually be playing the character of Myron Reducto on the tonight show.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Digital Fingers posted:

gimmick? wait, are you serious?

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Funky See Funky Do posted:

That gimmick is his career at this point though.

yeah it would be weird to see him being normal but if he doesn't change it the lateshow justs become another colbert report and that would be the most boring thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

TEAYCHES posted:

gimmick? wait, are you serious?

:mrgw:

• Locked thread