Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

it. and there is 10 chicken wings. Let's be realistic here Safeway Select.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

thats ridiculous op

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I'm going to eat at least 8 of them. Probably all 10 though. Safeway is serving shaming me.

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

TEAYCHES posted:

thats ridiculous op

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
jesus christ. i cant beleive it...

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
just eat all of them, when are you ever going to look at a bag with two chicken wings and think "this is something I want to heat the oven up and wait for right now"

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
if this thread was just a way to get reassurance that eating ten wings is fine, you have my own personal blessing.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
frozen food? heh, more like ZERO servings
thanks monsanto

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

diabeetz posted:

if this thread was just a way to get reassurance that eating ten wings is fine, you have my own personal blessing.

Thanks this is actually what I was wondering.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
chicken wings are pretty healthy so you shouldnt feel guilty about crushing the whole bag

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

NESguerilla posted:

Saw the title, came here to post "hello, fellow safeway shopper!"

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

yea if they arent breaded but just straight up buffalo chickenwings you could eat 20 and not feel that ashamed imo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I became addicted to hot wings in my early 20s and gained 50lbs miraculously, I'm sure it was unrelated to eating the hot wings though

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol at these scrub tier n*gg*s shopping at fuckin' safeway I only shop at Pavillions like a grown rear end man

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Kuato posted:

I became addicted to hot wings in my early 20s and gained 50lbs miraculously, I'm sure it was unrelated to eating the hot wings though

it was probably the beer, cause hotwings and beer go together

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Pop all 10 in the microwave for 25 mins on high. Wipe 'em down with a paper towel to get all the congealed white gel off.

Dunk in leftover Tangy BBQ sauce from McD's nugget boxes.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

diabeetz posted:

Yeah, thats the small size serving at B-dubs, dude. Anything over 16 seems excessive unless you're out getting super hammered with friends or at some manner of wing eating contest

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style
I could go for some chicky wangs right about now.

extra breaded, light on the honey garlic sauce, please.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

wings that are so hot they burn your skin just from touching them are definitely my poo poo

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

LINKIN PARK

so the doobster is branching out into frozen food now?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
doob lied kids!!! died

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

FIRST TIME posted:

wings that are so hot they burn your skin just from touching them are definitely my poo poo

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

NESguerilla posted:

1.25 wings is considered a feast in any war-torn third world country. :colbert:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Harald posted:

so the doobster is branching out into frozen food now?

he's all about the frozen food, those are probably the same frozen grocery store wings he serves at the hous

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Trip report. I decided against inviting over 7 people for a feast and ate them myself. Worst buffalo wings I've ever had. Still ate all of them obv.

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

Nooner posted:

lol at these scrub tier n*gg*s shopping at fuckin' safeway I only shop at Pavillions like a grown rear end man

yeah Safeway owns Pavillions so who's the scrub now?

Edit: like literally they own it, not like "owns" in the stupid millenial speak way.

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I knew a dude who could stick a chicken wing up his rear end and pull it out with the meat cleaned off the bone. He's an incredible ride.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

if you dont have 7 close friends to share 1.25 pieces of chicken with

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

Dr. Eldarion posted:

Edit: like literally they own it, not like "owns" in the stupid millenial speak way.

agreed. sick of millennials always using 1337 in casual conversation

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

NESguerilla posted:

Trip report. I decided against inviting over 7 people for a feast and ate them myself. Worst buffalo wings I've ever had. Still ate all of them obv.

Get the chicken nugget things in the deli section, fuckin' good, they have like a honey sesame one or something, that's the business

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you should try valentes sometime, OP

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Holy poo poo OP, make sure to keep us updated.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

NESguerilla posted:

sounds like only five chickens got served!!!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im taking a poo poo right now #2 , literally lol anywhos, just dropped by to say good job on your grocery store purchase, and im glad to see people still read the drat seving size! there is a reason we put that on there, good luck steve

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
in high school I worked at dominos and my meal breaks = 12 flat wings swimming in hot sauce w/ blue cheese, a couple breadsticks, grape soda to drink. you wanna think that wasnt delicious go for it.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

Jiggled Again

Supreme Allah posted:

in high school I worked at dominos and my meal breaks = 12 flat wings swimming in hot sauce w/ blue cheese, a couple breadsticks, grape soda to drink. you wanna think that wasnt delicious go for it.

how fat were you?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Tom Gorman posted:

Pop all 10 in the microwave for 25 mins on high. Wipe 'em down with a paper towel to get all the congealed white gel off.

Dunk in leftover Tangy BBQ sauce from McD's nugget boxes.

The antichef. Jiminy.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
grape soda is loving nasty

E: tbf i think most soda is nasty so i guess that doesnt mean much but grape soda is particularly offensive

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I prefer grapefruit soda. Squirt is a good soda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

jigglemaster7 posted:

how fat were you?

i ran Track so I was slipping out of 28 inch uniform pants. had to punch extra holes in cheap off-the-shelf belts just so they'd do their job.

• Locked thread