Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
This is a thread for nice goons.

Post what your secret talent is, where you would like to retire, and an MSpaint of your favorite type of pie.

-I know how to juggle with three balls and I also know some basic contact juggling moves.
-Lisbon, Portugal
-

Please do not curse or talk about rude things in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
It's not very nice to subject us to your posting.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

It's not very nice to subject us to your posting.

Maybe I wouldnt post like this if I had my god drat avatar back.

:colbert:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Learning how to juggle with 3 balls takes less than a few hours op

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!
-I am very good at mspaint
-Somewhere along the coast, I am tired of desert

Have a great day

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lordoftheT posted:

-I am very good at mspaint
-Somewhere along the coast, I am tired of desert

Have a great day

Do you enjoy whipped cream on your Pumpkin Pie?

Did you enjoy that show Pumpkin Chuckin'?

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

psyopmonkey posted:

Do you enjoy whipped cream on your Pumpkin Pie?

Did you enjoy that show Pumpkin Chuckin'?

Not a fan of whipped creme honestly especially after trying some whipped creme vodka which was terrible. I'd like to try some new stuff but I don't really eat pie enough to experiment. I've ever seen the show since I did not have a TV when it was on, was it neat at all?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
The OP is hosed up. the oOP is a weirdo. OP sucks. psis. poo poo!

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

lordoftheT posted:

Not a fan of whipped creme honestly especially after trying some whipped creme vodka which was terrible. I'd like to try some new stuff but I don't really eat pie enough to experiment. I've ever seen the show since I did not have a TV when it was on, was it neat at all?

It wasnt that great.

http://punkinchunkin.com/

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-W6gzG7ZwGk

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR posted:

The OP is hosed up. the oOP is a weirdo. OP sucks. psis. poo poo!

Please take your rude attitude and foul language else where.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

- N/A
- A turret in a castle in the woods

My pie is blueberry

Drakkus
May 14, 2002

yum~

psyopmonkey posted:

This is a thread for nice goons.

Post what your secret talent is, where you would like to retire, and an MSpaint of your favorite type of pie.

Hello!

Uh. I don't know what my secret talent is. I'd like to retire to the Scottish Highlands. Be peaceful, I think.

I can't really ms paint my favorite pie cause I'm on my phone

but Black Forest is my fav

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

I.C. posted:

- N/A
- A turret in a castle in the woods

My pie is blueberry

Blueberries make a really good pie.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
More Pumpkin Action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l1bnkgVAiU

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

- im actually really good at internet forums; i just keep it a secret from all of you
- loving, austria

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

do you post 24/7 or what mate

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

quote:

trying to accelerate a pumpkin tho the speed of sound is unheard of.

This guy rules.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Op if you wanted to do something nice for everyone you would stick your head in a toilet.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Im on my tablet so I can't do paint but I make a mean michelada (oh you said SECRET talent lol) and would like to retire in La Jolla or maybe somewhere nice and quiet and away from the city like Redding but it gets so hot there

I am a very nice goon but sometimes I say mean things to people online because its fun

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

tell me ur michelada secrets

i will make it up to you some day

with my secret caesar recipe...

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pumpkin gets no love this time of year.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Zeluth posted:

Pumpkin gets no love this time of year.

I was going to make a pie earlier in the week but I decided not to.

I stood in the store with a can of pumpkin mix and a jar of Key Lime mix.

I put everything back and made brownies instead.

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
i'm mediocre at everything but that's better than being bad at everything so i'm fine with this.
i will retire and die probably at my desk at work

meat pie

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Robbie Fowler posted:

i'm mediocre at everything but that's better than being bad at everything so i'm fine with this.
i will retire and die probably at my desk at work

meat pie

Mince Meat?

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Mince Meat?

indeed :australia:

beef, mushroom and cracked pepper.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Robbie Fowler posted:

indeed :australia:

beef, mushroom and cracked pepper.

Good stuff.

Ive only had this kinda pie once, and it wasnt amazing. But, I can see how it could be super good.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

tell me ur michelada secrets

i will make it up to you some day

with my secret caesar recipe...

Take it easy on the Worcestershire a little goes a long ways, also replace the celery salt with tony chachere's for a "Cajun" kick

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

psyopmonkey posted:

Good stuff.

Ive only had this kinda pie once, and it wasnt amazing. But, I can see how it could be super good.

i do find it a bit strange that it really only seems to be an aus/nz/uk thing, i didn't think it was that esoteric of a cuisine.

lordoftheT
Feb 2, 2015

Check out this cool dog!

Robbie Fowler posted:

i do find it a bit strange that it really only seems to be an aus/nz/uk thing, i didn't think it was that esoteric of a cuisine.

It doesn't sound like like it would be bad really but I don't think I've really seen anyone from outside the commonwealth talk about it. Weird now that I think about it.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Nooner posted:

Take it easy on the Worcestershire a little goes a long ways, also replace the celery salt with tony chachere's for a "Cajun" kick

I thought a Michelada was just beer and Clamato or tomato juice if you can't stand clams in your drink.

Your recipe sounds fancy. More like a Bloody Mary or something.

Also, numberoneposter, who I wish had that finger-gun guy back, if your recipe does not include hand-torn Romaine…I don't even know.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

same deal for caesar, easy easy on the worchester, i put a quarter tea spoon of horseradish into my caesar. then i use a chipotle hot sauce to taste. a few spins of pepper. then yah the salt brim i like to do something special too depending on my mood. i might make a custom one if i fancy, or else something like herbes of the provinces or whatever french poo poo that is. the garnish on the caesar makes it or breaks it though my friend, and that you have to pay attention to. i find a bunch of pickled beans does the trick in a pinch though.

edit gonna get my old avatar back next pay check which is right now actually

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

what do you do with the lettuce??

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
I can put my foot behind my head. Used to be able to do both feet, or one foot while standing on the other. I'm getting old though.

I expect to die in a ditch. But it'll be a California ditch (I've traveled but I really don't plan on moving anywhere else, if you live far enough north not to catch fire every year the climate is really nice).

Someone already did pumpkin pie but it's a good pie.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

numberoneposter posted:

what do you do with the lettuce??

You gotta tear it by hand! If you cut it, it bruises or something. Well, you gotta rinse the leaves and pat them dry and then tear them.
It's a big ordeal. I don't do this.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I was just reading about it and a lot of different things are called chelada/michelada

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

The Sphinxster posted:

I was just reading about it and a lot of different things are called chelada/michelada

That makes sense! I've only ever seen the canned ones or, like, Corona or Tecate with V8. Good to know!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

I.C. posted:

I thought a Michelada was just beer and Clamato or tomato juice if you can't stand clams in your drink.

Your recipe sounds fancy. More like a Bloody Mary or something.

Also, numberoneposter, who I wish had that finger-gun guy back, if your recipe does not include hand-torn Romaine…I don't even know.

First of all clamato or gtfo, unless you have like a shellfish allergy I guess. But a cup of clamato for every 24oz of cerveza and plenty of lime juice yes please!

I want to try a caeser nowhere I know makes them clamato isn't too popular I guess :shrug:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Here is sense. shh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

in canada if you order a bloody mary you just get a caesar unless you specifically mention that you want a bloody mary particularly because its our kind of national cocktail

• Locked thread