Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
or the secret formula for coca cola?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The recipe to Bush's baked beans. And I know just the dog to talk too.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

The recipe to Bush's baked beans. And I know just the dog to talk too.

Dog's dead :(

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The KFC recipe. If I can have that and cut out the MSG i'll have some pretty solid chicken available to me for free, for the rest of my life.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

hemophilia posted:

The KFC recipe. If I can have that and cut out the MSG i'll have some pretty solid chicken available to me for free, for the rest of my life.

egg and breadcrumbs; panfried. yw

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

KFC is awful and Coca-Cola is worse... but the Coke formula would probably sell for more.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
KFC never seemed special at all to me and I like Coke, also I'm pretty sure the Coke recipe is worth like a trillion dollars.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Yall money minded people are disgusting. I just want something I can cook. I cook chicken all the time. I've never made my own soda. Give me the chicken. drat yall suck.

AMINAL
Dec 6, 2014
Would you rather drink spit instead of water for a year or munch down on a nice hot log of poo poo for breakfast for a month

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
whose spit

also whose poo poo

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
i want the secret recipe to that stuff that makes your car get 200mpg but then the government and oil companies and car compnaies killed the inventor

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

i want the secret recipe to that stuff that makes your car get 200mpg but then the government and oil companies and car compnaies killed the inventor

thats maple syrup idiot

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

photographic evidence of an fbi agent firing the first bullet at Waco

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

hemophilia posted:

why would it be free

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ghetto wormhole posted:

KFC never seemed special at all to me and I like Coke, also I'm pretty sure the Coke recipe is worth like a trillion dollars.

I don't think so, the formula can't be all that secret at this point in time.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

hemophilia posted:

msg is the secret ingredient and also not bad

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Fame Douglas posted:

I don't think so, the formula can't be all that secret at this point in time.
The worthwhile part of Coke is the brand, and the formula being "secret" is part of that. Thinking you're going to get rich off their formula is like going through celebrity trash looking for nail clippings to steal their vital essence.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Didn't somebody at either pepsi or coke get massively legally hosed for corporate espionage? I'll look it up but it seems safer to have neither recipe.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

Fetus Tree posted:

Didn't somebody at either pepsi or coke get massively legally hosed for corporate espionage? I'll look it up but it seems safer to have neither recipe.

a number of people at Coke have gotten illegally hosed by being shot in the face by death squads, maybe that's what you're thinking of

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Which would be worth more to Russia/China?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
id like to have the secret to 5 guys burgers and fries

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Myron Baloney posted:

a number of people at Coke have gotten illegally hosed by being shot in the face by death squads, maybe that's what you're thinking of

idk i checked the wiki and it didnt mention death squads are you sure

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
i worked at KFC, the "secret" recipe is written on the bags of chicken breading we get. here we go:

1)tumble marinade in saltwater/MSG solution for 30min
2)bread with flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and MSG
3)deep fry in a pressure cooker for 30min

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
i dont even know what i'd do w/ either one of these things OP

am i gonna start a KFC out of my house or what

just gonna get sued

Un chien andalou
Oct 22, 2008

The pipe is leaking
Part of the coke secret is that they use spent coca leaves to brew the cola. They get these spent coca leaves from the one manufacturer in the country who is authorized to produce cocaine for medical applications. So yeah, unless you go down to Colombia, good luck sourcing your raw materials.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Rutibex posted:

i worked at KFC, the "secret" recipe is written on the bags of chicken breading we get. here we go:

1)tumble marinade in saltwater/MSG solution for 30min
2)bread with flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and MSG
3)deep fry in a pressure cooker for 30min

this is a crime punishable by death

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

im pretty sure the coca cola people would have no problem hiring a bunch of latin hitmen to saw you head off and hang your body from a bridge

as a white man im pretty sure im safe from the kernal

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
What about the secret to mcdonalds cheeseburger. Best cheeseburger in 5 galaxies

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
the internet says KFC is this:

KFC mix
1 teaspoon ground oregano
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon ground sage
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried marjoram
1 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon onion salt
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons Accent (MSG)

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

so is accent pronounced ox-on? like a french person? asking for a friend

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Coke recipe cos you can get teh KFC one off the PirateBay

Un chien andalou posted:

Part of the coke secret is that they use spent coca leaves to brew the cola. They get these spent coca leaves from the one manufacturer in the country who is authorized to produce cocaine for medical applications. So yeah, unless you go down to Colombia, good luck sourcing your raw materials.

Lol my mate fat Dave has poo poo loads of these and he lives like 2 streets away. He gives the spent leaves away asap incase the cops come round again.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the secret to the coke formula is that there is no secret coke formula and the marketing geniuses over there have just managed to bamboozle everyone into paying 1000% markup on sugar water with cola flavor that has existed for 200 years

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

Un chien andalou posted:

i checked out that silk road site when it first came out and there was a dude selling coca leaves on there. if you had the recipe, you could make the real original coke with cocaine in it

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
KFC used to be good way back in the day. When I was a kid I remember the legs you'd get out of a bucket of KFC were nice and big and tasted great. Now, they serve something that looks like it came off the set of Eraserhead and it tastes like poo poo. If you're in the south Publix grocery stores have the best fried chicken outside some fat black lady cooking in a soul food joint.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Are either of these things actually secret though? Isn't it more that they're intellectual property and you can't make money selling it? I mean it's not like they're made out of secret experimental fighter jets.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
the secret to kfc chicken, so i can make it myself for fun. its not like im going to make my own loving home made coke. loving stupid bitch op

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i'd rather have colonel's wife sit her fat, fried chicken-flavored oval office right on my face but that's just me

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

why would it be free

i don't know why I said free, but since it would be my own labor and own ingredients, much cheaper than colonel

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's this Thai place nearby that sells fried chicken wings and they're completely indistinguishable from KFC chicken. If Thai Mi Yup can figure it out I'm pretty sure it's not that hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Coke.

• Locked thread