Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Donna Vekic got past Caroline Garcia from being down a set and I think a break in the second. Huge win for her. It will be interesting to see how many spots she can climb this year if she's out of her slump and starts playing better consistently. I think she's 18 now and perhaps she'll start to make some noise on the wta tour.

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 17:49 on May 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Azarenka up a set and an early break in the second. Lots of missed 1st serves for Serena. Lets go Vika! :nsacloud:

Edit that was a must hold for Serena to 2-3. She's louder then Vika right now :munch:

Edit2 bullshit end to the second set. That point should have been Vika's and not replayed. Out call came after Serena hit it.
Vika up an early break in 3d :getin:

https://vine.co/v/ehzM9t1hul0

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 19:37 on May 30, 2015

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
drat good finish by Monfils in that 2nd set. Sucks that this match will be postponed.

Edit: drat, thought we would get in to the 3d set at least. Oh well.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

With Kvitova out, I don't think anyone can stop Serena from winning. I don't think Muguruza can upset her again, and Ivanovic is always a bad bet.

I agree. My last hope was Kvitova, Serena got this now. She might be a little tired mentally after all these 3 set matches though :)

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012

drat!

And drat these straight set matches....

Edit: oh Kei is still alive

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
It's too bad Ana can't handle the pressure better. Falling apart when trying to close the set and then unable to win a point almost. The FEAR.

She desperately needed the double break to 5-1 but didn't get it.

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Jun 4, 2015

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Just me who thinks Serena sending off old school Novak vibes? Acting weak, stumbling etc. Mind game type of stuff.

Timea keeping great focus so far. Even when getting screamed in the face when making UE's.

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Woooooo, go Stan!

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
So drat good now! GO STAN

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
:buddy: That comeback. 5 straight points!

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Do it Stan, serve this poo poo home!!!

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancyclown
Dec 10, 2012
Great semi-finals in Eastbourne today, Aga v Sloane and Woz v Bencic.

So nice to see Aga playing good tennis again

E: slow start for Aga in this one though. Sloane's had 10 BPs in Aga's first 2 service games! On serve still :frogon:

E2: well this wasn't the tennis thread I was supposed to post in :frogbon:

fancyclown fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jun 26, 2015

• Locked thread