Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

always be closing posted:

gently caress that guy.

whole lotta suspicious MMO subforum posts there lurker buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nail Rat
Dec 29, 2000

You maniacs! You blew it up! God damn you! God damn you all to hell!!
All you have to do is commission ELIAS and a forums admin to work together to find a list of people who have never posted while the Vikings were playing.

Assuming he didn't phonepost of course.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Kluwe isn't that bad, his gimmick is just overdone and he'd do better talking like a human than a World of Warcraft player

Also hi Chris, I wish I was you so I'd be rich

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Elotana posted:

Kluwe was Gendo, pretending to hate himself to throw us off the scent

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

GeneX posted:

Kluwe isn't that bad, his gimmick is just overdone and he'd do better talking like a human than a World of Warcraft player

Also hi Chris, I wish I was you so I'd be rich

I don't think it's a gimmick tbqh

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
I think gendo discussion is verboten but in any case he's not kluwe but they have more in common than he'd care to admit imo

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
We're not allowed to discuss a former mod? What is he now, voldemort?

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!
It's uh, not Gendo.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Regnevelc posted:

It's uh, not Gendo.

...how do you know?

Monkeycheese
Feb 24, 2002

ninja minúsculo

AsInHowe posted:

...how do you know?

Gendo was actually funny

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I think it's just the weird obsessive poo poo Mister Fister was posting about Gendo that's not allowed. And it was just him that got banned for it.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

WHOOPS posted:

I think it's just the weird obsessive poo poo Mister Fister was posting about Gendo that's not allowed. And it was just him that got banned for it.

......Mister Fister was Kluwe!

dude did talk about reddit all the time

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

WHOOPS posted:

he was definitely being weird and obsessive about it but it was also a/the factor in why gendo left from what ive been told so idk if it's true or not but I assumed it was off-limits entirely

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Monkeycheese posted:

Gendo was actually funny

Good point.

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Febreeze posted:

......Mister Fister was Kluwe!

dude did talk about reddit all the time

Didn't he prattle on endlessly about SJWs as well? Also, pretty sure he was a Pats fan, so I'm ever so slightly saddened he was banned before he had one last meltdown this offseason.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

AsInHowe posted:

...how do you know?

Unless Kluwe put on a multi-year catfish program on a lot of people on this forum.

Granted, I guess it's possible.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
why don't one of you guys just ask him on twitter what his sa name is?

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Metapod posted:

why don't one of you guys just ask him on twitter what his sa name is?

He's not answering

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

wheez the roux posted:

He's not answering

Did you reuse the thread title in your tweet? If so, that may be a factor.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

Did you reuse the thread title in your tweet? If so, that may be a factor.

I was only using his special vocabulary

That's literally how he writes in his book. Look inside on amazon and you'll understand

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

he writes like a mtg player on fark circa 2003

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Chris Kluwe knows about Helldump because he's been on TV and everything defending the honor of a literally crazy woman game developer who used to post in Helldump. I say she is crazy because she did the following:
1) Implanted a RFID chip in her arm that broadcast promotional codes for some FPS
2) Posted in Helldump
3) Dyes her hair the sort of colors that only occur in proximity to nuclear waste or the 1980s
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer
6) Dated an insane man who wrote a huge whiny E/N post about her and spammed it everywhere, and when a bunch of sites flushed it from their forums it started GamerGate

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Chris Kluwe knows about Helldump because he's been on TV and everything defending the honor of a literally woman crazy game developer who used to post in Helldump. I say she is crazy because she did the following:
1) Implanted a RFID chip in her arm that broadcast promotional codes for some FPS
2) Posted in Helldump
3) Dyes her hair the sort of colors that only occur in proximity to nuclear waste or the 1980s
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer

potato couch???

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Also the phrase "game developer" really should be put in quotes because she basically made the equivalent of those old HTML-based "choose your own adventure" games with a build-your-own-game program and got a bunch of people to praise it because everyone involving in game journalism is literally insane.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

wheez the roux posted:

He's not answering

try toxxing him

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
SEXMAN, no one cares dog. I know GBS has this whole weird festishitic desire to dig into the truth about these sjw gamer people but dog it's the football forum and no one gives even the slightest poo poo.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mel Mudkiper posted:

SEXMAN, no one cares dog. I know GBS has this whole weird festishitic desire to dig into the truth about these sjw gamer people but dog it's the football forum and no one gives even the slightest poo poo.

Man, I'm just explaining why Kluwe is babbling about Helldump. I think it's amusing what a convoluted chain of circumstances has led to disgraced punter Chris Kluwe yelling in his usual manner about a long-dead subforum of Something Awful Dot Com.

I'm ashamed I know all that dumb poo poo TBQH.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Also the phrase "game developer" really should be put in quotes because she basically made the equivalent of those old HTML-based "choose your own adventure" games with a build-your-own-game program and got a bunch of people to praise it because everyone involving in game journalism is literally insane.

There are alarms and klaxons going off in a lot of basements right now.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

Chris Kluwe knows about Helldump because he's been on TV and everything defending the honor of a literally crazy woman game developer who used to post in Helldump. I say she is crazy because she did the following:
2) Posted in Helldump
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer
6) Dated an insane man who wrote a huge whiny E/N post about her and spammed it everywhere, and when a bunch of sites flushed it from their forums it started GamerGate

Pull up thread noooooo

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

NC-17 posted:

There are alarms and klaxons going off in a lot of basements right now.

The only proper response to GamerGate is to laugh at how seriously pathetic the people on both sides are and how stupid the whole thing is. I mean if you don't find the fact that someone implanted a RFID chip in their arm to help market a game funny, well I just don't get it and that's literally all I have to say on the matter.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yall are gonna summon Mister Fister and do you really want that?

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

2) Posted in Helldump
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer

"But I don't care about this stuff"

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yall are gonna summon Mister Fister and do you really want that?

I already said his name three times to my monitor.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

2) Posted in Helldump
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer

I don't know what any of this means

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Parmesan Basil posted:

"But I don't care about this stuff"

I didn't say I didn't care about it, I said I found it funny.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

there aren't sides to gamergate but if this thread is an opportunity for me to post more pages from chris kluwe's book i'll gladly take it

FeedingHam2Cats
Nov 10, 2009

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

2) Posted in Helldump
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer

shut the gently caress up weird guy

"i don't have any investment on this topic, that's why i'm typing a weird diatribe on why zoe quinn is a CRAZY person on the loving football forum of all places"

FeedingHam2Cats fucked around with this message at 00:07 on May 22, 2015

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
can anyone tell me what the image is referencing in the op because i have no idea what kluwe is talking about here

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

2) Posted in Helldump
4) Was a Suicide Girl
5) Is a game developer

is this post real life?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 00:02 on May 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

What is with that weird GBS thing where people have hundreds of posts about stuff they claim not to care about

• Locked thread